IGNORED

4 Very Serious Points About City

bcfc1982

james is past it and why isnt gerkin being given a chance.

delboy is not the man for us

we are crap

we are going down

anyone who disagrees with this does not know enough about football and should be watching the gas

the end....

Starting to agree with you.

Del deserves the chance to bring us back up though.

we are crap

we are going down

anyone who disagrees with this does not know enough about football and should be watching the gas

the end....

Sorry I disagree.... you've made 5 points not 4!

we are crap

we are going down

the end....

James has saved us so much this season, everyone has a bad game, but yea he is past it, we are shit. But the rest of your post is bollocks!!

My 4 points.

1. Should not have kept gerken in the summer.. Hendo would have stayed and been our no 1 by now.

2. Should have got a decent left back in the summer

3. Should have replaced caulker in the summer

4 . Should have told Maynard in the summer that he signs a deal, gets sold or rots in the reserves

If we had done all that - we'd be safe by now.

You need to chill out and put things into perspective. Because there are three clubs who would give anything to be where we are.

Don't get me wrong, it's shocking where we are but we have to keep the faith.

1) David James had a terrible night tonight. Even he would admit that, but he. has also made some astonishing saves this season. But is Gerken the answer? Because I don't see him pushing to be in the starting line up. The club really shot itself in the foot with Henderson.

2) Watford were really no better than us, they got two breaks & should have scored a third. We were actually playing better than them up to the two goals which knocked the stuffing out of us.

3) We aren't playing well and a lot of that is due to the new manager having to change things around because of the situation we're in. The injuries don't help.

4) Is DMC good enough? Well there are a lot of players out of contract to move on in the summer. Having to play patched up or out of form players which are not his players doesn't help and there is a worryingly lack of creative players at the club.

Well time will tell.

We have to trust him short term so that he can deliver long term.

we are crap

we are going down

the end....

get a grip and have a word with yourself

my 4 points before i sleep this nightmare off..

1. awful players, past and present.. yes derek came into the team with a bunch of crap players.. but by contuining the theme he adds a few more.. but this time their all scottish..

2. the attendances.. 11,000.. FFS Surely more must be done by the club to get at least a good 13,000??

3. whats with the HOOOOOOFBALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, Pitman vs martin taylor. no contest...

4. WE'RE NOT AWFUL. WER'E GODMAN ABYSMAL

Why does McInnes deserve a chance to bring us back up. He's got a chance to keep us up.

In the 1st Div he will only be able to attract an even less able Scottish player.

Only one, I don't think so , I'm sure he can attract a host of less able Scottish players, doubt he could find any English players though we appear to already have them.

We're not in serious trouble as long as survival is in our own hands, as soon as one of the 3 below us do something to change that it can get alot worse for us. Yes the club shot itself in the foot with losing Hendo but I feel Gerken should be given a chance, he is a good shot stopper but his problem was not controlling his box overly effectively, after tonight James does that better??

Gerkins last appearance in a City shirt was a 5-0 tanking of which at least two were his fault, and people want to replace Jamo with him?????? FFS, we have a lot bigger problems than Jamo, its called A SHIT DEFENCE, NON EXISTANT MIDFIELD AND A POWDERPUFF STRIKE FORCE...............................

Lets see what happens when the hugely overdue clearout of the crock of shit team takes place in the summer, starting with the old, the bleedin inept, never good enough, and couldnt give a **** players. Oh yeah thats about 20 odd players....

We're not in serious trouble as long as survival is in our own hands...

that's the worry, it is in our hands but we're still totally dependent on other results

difficult to see how a team with such low confidence (& ability) can bounce back from last nights disaster,

My 4 points.

1. Should not have kept gerken in the summer.. Hendo would have stayed and been our no 1 by now.

2. Should have got a decent left back in the summer

3. Should have replaced caulker in the summer

4 . Should have told Maynard in the summer that he signs a deal, gets sold or rots in the reserves

If we had done all that - we'd be safe by now.

Bang! There is 4 points well made all true!

Archived