James

Carey

McCalister

Mcgivern

McManus

Spence

Kilkenny

Davis

Cisse ( I know we would like him to stay but it aint gena happen)

Woolford

Campbell-Ryce

Pearson

Wood

Get rid of them all, Start from scratch, build a team who havent had the torture from this season.

If we keep the majority of this season's squad into League1, they will be playing with the same lack of confidence that we have had this season, which could equal mid-table rubbish.

Get Rid. Start Again from scratch.

James

Carey

McCalister

Mcgivern

McManus

Spence

Kilkenny

Davis

Woolford

Campbell-Ryce

Pearson

Wood

In fairness, four of those players are DMc signings. Not meaning to have a dig at the guy, as I really want him to do well... however I can't disagree in that they all have to go. Wood probably wouldn't stay anyway, but he's the only one who could turn out alright in the long run.

In fairness, four of those players are DMc signings. Not meaning to have a dig at the guy, as I really want him to do well... however I can't disagree in that they all have to go. Wood probably wouldn't stay anyway, but he's the only one who could turn out alright in the long run.

Have to disagree re McManus. I think he has been a solid signing and he was an absolute rock at Portsmouth. He was clearly playing through injury tonight and his lack of aerial presence was particularly disappointing. In hindsight think Carey should have been centre back (think he would have enjoyed the physical battle) with Foster right back and Bryan on the flanks, however due to McManus' performances of late I understand why he was so keen for him to play against Watfords burly strikers. Unfortunately it didn't work out.

Clear out is dfinitely needed. Players are too comfortable here and others don't seem to care about the club. Bring in players like Bryan, Wilson, Edwards and start to form a core from them. Start scouting the lower leagues and bring in players hungry to make an impact, rather than this average dross we have

Have to disagree re McManus. I think he has been a solid signing and he was an absolute rock at Portsmouth. He was clearly playing through injury tonight and his lack of aerial presence was particularly disappointing. In hindsight think Carey should have been centre back (think he would have enjoyed the physical battle) with Foster right back and Bryan on the flanks, however due to McManus' performances of late I understand why he was so keen for him to play against Watfords burly strikers. Unfortunately it didn't work out.

If your gonna clear out,there is plenty off good players for free from Scotland

Craig Gordon will be looking for a new club,think he maybe could get another EPL chance

As James McFadden I would imagine could as well,if they cant they would be good signing if you could get them.

1 ENCKLEMAN

2 WILSON

3 DIXON

4 KENNETH

5 ZALIUKAS

6 MORRIS

7 STEVENSTON

8 ROBERTSON

9 SENDAZA

10 BEATTIE

11 O CONNOR.

If your gonna clear out,there is plenty off good players for free from Scotland

Craig Gordon will be looking for a new club,think he maybe could get another EPL chance

As James McFadden I would imagine could as well,if they cant they would be good signing if you could get them.

1 ENCKLEMAN

2 WILSON

3 DIXON

4 KENNETH

5 ZALIUKAS

6 MORRIS

7 STEVENSTON

8 ROBERTSON

9 SENDAZA

10 BEATTIE

11 O CONNOR.

That team would get us relegated to the BlueSquare.

As for Craig Gordon, no offence, but get in the real world.

James Out of contract

Carey Out of contract

McCalister Out of contract

Mcgivern loan

McManus loan

Spence loan

Kilkenny 2 years left

Davis loan

Cisse out of contract

Woolford 2 years left thank teflon

Campbell-Ryce out of contract (heard he's going on a perm to orient)

Pearson out of contract

Wood loan

Get rid of them all, Start from scratch, build a team who havent had the torture from this season.

If we keep the majority of this season's squad into League1, they will be playing with the same lack of confidence that we have had this season, which could equal mid-table rubbish.

Out of all the players you listed only 2 we have to keep any way

What worries me is the crap we have in contract which we will not be able to get rid of. Stewart & Wooldford especially. I personally would axe everyone out of contract at the end of the season with the exception of Ciisse, although his wages are apparently huge so may not be possible to extend his stay.

Players in contract:

Goalkeepers

Dean Gerkin 2013

Defenders

Liam Fontaine 2015

Damion Stewart 2013

James Wilson 2014

Lewin Nyatanga 2013 (needs confirmation)

Ricky Foster 2015

Midfield

Martyn Woolford 2013

Cole Skuse 2013

Marvin Elliott 2014

Neil Kilkenny 2014

Albert Adomah 2014

Yannick Bolaise 2013

Strikers

Brett Piman 2013

John Stead 2013

Ryan Taylor 2014

Youth / Development Squad

Lewis Carey 2013

Aaron Amdy-Holloway 2013

Henry Muggeridge 2013

Joe Bryan 2013

Bobby Reid 2013

Don't forget we need a clear out of some of the coaches, fitness staff, board members and all the other people floating around the squad being paid for doing i don't know what.

I thought Most of the coaches went when Del Arrived, it seem most of the old guard have gone.

The board is relatively new as well.

So have we replaced like with like, and spent a fortune doing it?

James

Carey

McCalister

Mcgivern

McManus

Spence

Kilkenny

Davis

Woolford

Campbell-Ryce

Pearson

Wood

Agreed. We've got a losing mentality at this club at the moment and it needs to go. That losing mentality is ingrained within the players and the only way to get rid of it is to get rid of the players. We're in a lucky situation that we've got a lot of players out of contract in the summer. Staying in this league is vital.

That team would get us relegated to the BlueSquare.

As for Craig Gordon, no offence, but get in the real world.

Well that shows you what you know off Scottish football.As for Gordon he is injury prone.EPL might not take a chance on his fitness.Even when teams like WBA would no doubt play him,who need a goalie.They only have Foster on loan,and Brum might come up.And he might want to stay there.So Gordon might have to step down a level.If he does not get the chance to move abroad to a decent league.So if you dont ask,then you wont get.I bet he would happily take what James is on.

Archived