IGNORED

Sean Dyche

madmax

As we sit in the Williams we had a pretty good view of Sean Dyche and his staff. Never have we seen so many coaches standing outside the technical area coaching a team. Whether right or wrong the fourth official was constantly keeping on at them to get back in to the correct area.

Every decsion that went against Watford Dyche and his team would shout and ball at the fourth official and the referee and on two occasion Dyche wanted to square up the McInnes leaving Mcinnes on these occasions to simply ignore him.

When Font's went in on 'that' challenge the bench was up on their feet, Dyche was screaming at the fourth official, the fourth official got on his mic and the red card produced.

Dyche then grabbed his coaches and the all retreated to the bench and looked inocent drinking water etc...

Now, whether Font's deserved it maybe, maybe not, but the constant barracking from the Watford bench we think ground down the officials and contributed to some, not all, of the decisons.

Right or wrong, passion or deperate for a win, things like this must stop in football.

Anyone else notice this?

MM

As we sit in the Williams we had a pretty good view of Sean Dyche and his staff. Never have we seen so many coaches standing outside the technical area coaching a team. Whether right or wrong the fourth official was constantly keeping on at them to get back in to the correct area.

Every decsion that went against Watford Dyche and his team would shout and ball at the fourth official and the referee and on two occasion Dyche wanted to square up the McInnes leaving Mcinnes on these occasions to simply ignore him.

When Font's went in on 'that' challenge the bench was up on their feet, Dyche was screaming at the fourth official, the fourth official got on his mic and the red card produced.

Dyche then grabbed his coaches and the all retreated to the bench and looked inocent drinking water etc...

Now, whether Font's deserved it maybe, maybe not, but the constant barracking from the Watford bench we think ground down the officials and contributed to some, not all, of the decisons.

Right or wrong, passion or deperate for a win, things like this must stop in football.

Anyone else notice this?

MM

No I didn't notice but of course fonts deserved to go. It was reckless and in a game we didn't look like winning anyway it has caused us problems. Was ridiculous behaviour

No I didn't notice but of course fonts deserved to go. It was reckless and in a game we didn't look like winning anyway it has caused us problems. Was ridiculous behaviour

My point is they are trying to educate players, particularly young players not to surround the ref, shout at ref's assistants as they are called nowadays, yet we see week in week out the bench doing just that.

If they see managers and coaches do it, what is that telling the players.

Dyche was very articulate in getting his points across and I feel this may have ground down the officials as someone said in another post, they are getting weaker.

MM

Shows some passion mate, I would like more of us from our bench rather than the whimpering head in hands effort we are currently getting.

Wht Dyche does may affect the game in some way in their favour! Its nast in your face stuff, but it winds his own players up and affects the ref. We see Warnock do it, Feguson do it and others. The way you appraoch a game comes from the manager, and it would seem to me, Dyche and his staff are driving that team forward.

Is it right? dunno, not sure of the laws about it, it's the 4th officials job to keep themin the confines of theri technical area, if they were ding it all the time he should have sent the lot to the stands.

Anyone else notice this?

MM

I could see from the Dolman, obviously I couldn't see as much or hear what was being said but I could see what looked like the entire Wayford coaching set up on their feet jumping around and barking instructions at the team or claiming whenever there was a 50-50. I was thinking how many people have they got on their staff....

Archived