IGNORED

Come On Sl. Please Say Something!

Sniper

I know he doesn’t have to say diddly squat anymore if he doesn’t want too, but I’d give a pound for his thoughts right now!

In serious relegation trouble!

Being shafted at every turn on the new ground

His wallet 30 Million quid lighter, for what?

The silence from SL and the rest of the board is very worrying, and it’s making me think do they really care?

I know he doesn’t have to say diddly squat anymore if he doesn’t want too, but I’d give a pound for his thoughts right now!

The silence from SL and the rest of the board is very worrying, and it’s making me think do they really care?

The silence from the top is deafening. Indeed, this is very worrying.

The silence from the top is deafening. Indeed, this is very worrying.

why would lansdown say anything he's not the chairman sexton is,

that shiek at citeh says nothing you hardly hear a word from the yanks at man u and arsenal,

the chairman is the mouth piece if anyone should be talking its him

I must agree that I would have thought that SL would not necessarily have to say anything but must be deeply concerned.I would have thought that for all his past investment he would now pull out all the stops to keep the club in the division whether he was Chairman or not. Surely a coupl of months extreme expense on class loanees would be worth another season in the Championship rather than another 9-10 in League One ?

I must agree that I would have thought that SL would not necessarily have to say anything but must be deeply concerned.I would have thought that for all his past investment he would now pull out all the stops to keep the club in the division whether he was Chairman or not. Surely a coupl of months extreme expense on class loanees would be worth another season in the Championship rather than another 9-10 in League One ?

I totally agree with your sentiments regarding bringing in class loanees to stave off the spectre of relegation. Once relegated, Div 1 is a very difficult division for us to get promotion from. It really is decision time for our Chairman.

I totally agree with your sentiments regarding bringing in class loanees to stave off the spectre of relegation. Once relegated, Div 1 is a very difficult division for us to get promotion from. It really is decision time for our Chairman.

He brought in Wood, a striker who scored 10 goals for Brum and sanctioned the likes of McManus a former captain of Scotland & Celtic.

The trouble is we are so shite you could put Messi in our team and he'd struggle to score.

.....as long as he the enxt words we hear from him arnt...

"I'd lack to thank Derek for his efforts....but am pleased to announce our new manager, on a 15 year contract, is Louis Carey..."

I'm sure the board do care. I'm sure they would love to have sold 5,000 season tickets by now.

What PR company could put a positive spin on this situation? "We're not in the bottom three" . . . now there's a good tag line.

I can't imagine the board would come out with any statements unless pressed by the local media . . . don't hold your breath for that one.

Any rally cry is more likely to come before the next home game.

Of course, there's always the dreaded vote of confidence line.

I feel sorry for Steve L.

Must be a bummer when you are a multi-millionaire tax exile with only a limited number of days you can spend on mainland UK and you have to use those days up watching Bristol City!

There is very little they can say without either making themselfs look stupid or heaping more pressure on a side with about as much confidence as a dead dog.

they come out and say "well we aren't in the bottom 3" their look like they have no ambition and that they are just blind to our problems.

they come out and say "our players are an absolute disgrace, we will be fining them 2 weeks wages every time they put in a dog shit performance, and they are largely a bunch of overpaid moaning tossers"

They may get a few smiles from some fans but it would be rather counter productive.

The best thing they can do is say nothing.

There is very little they can say without either making themselfs look stupid or heaping more pressure on a side with about as much confidence as a dead dog.

they come out and say "well we aren't in the bottom 3" their look like they have no ambition and that they are just blind to our problems.

they come out and say "our players are an absolute disgrace, we will be fining them 2 weeks wages every time they put in a dog shit performance, and they are largely a bunch of overpaid moaning tossers"

They may get a few smiles from some fans but it would be rather counter productive.

The best thing they can do is say nothing.

Your probably right Spud -whatever they say they can't win ( a bit like the team at the moment!)

Having read some of the rubbish posted on here there are a few fans who could do well to follow the same advice.

Awful home awful away no goals this year dreadful goal difference and last nights rotten performace had relegation stamped all over it. Defeat at boro seems inevitable city rarely get anything at forest makes the home games v derby and coventry even more important. it is desperate. a call to arms from all of them including steve lansdown would not be bad thing. Get some sort of we are all in this together siege mentality going.

Archived