IGNORED

Loan Window Closes

redpole

I know we are struggling with injuries, but we already have loads of loanees, not sure if there's any point in getting more in? Play some of the youngsters who will play for the shirt...

I'm all for it but which youngsters do you suggest, Remember Ried, Holloway Edwards are all out on loan

It's true we have ALOT of loan players at the club as it is yet they were or are not even playing. McManus is the ny one who has really featured and t be fair he looks like a top quality defender. He has made Fontaine more confident as well. However McAllister at left back is starting to look his age we sign McGivern from Man City yet he is no where near good enough.

Christ Wood signed on loan and scored against Doncaster since then I have barely seen the guy on the pitch.

As for playing Foster as a right winger, omg he should be at right back with sadly Carey n the bench. Joe Bryan did ally well against Leicster on the left and then all of a sudden he was out again.

I actually think we played better without Adomah, this may sound strange but I was there on Tuesday night and every time we got the ball we gave it to him, Watford doubled and even tripled up n him.

You cannot build a team on giving be player the ball.

It's nice to see that Ribs has returned from Scnthorpe withSean Davis (another waste) heading back to Bolton. We need hungry players who wanna be at this club and I don't see that desire in 95% of loan signings.

With Coventry earning a point last night they will be confident going into the weekend. It's going to be tight from now on in.

We need heart and grit right now and locality in player choice. We need the die hard players to step up and Fight for us.

WE ALWAYS BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived