IGNORED

Hypnotist?

riddlesdown red

Come on we have all watched interviews over the last 15 years and had the words confidence and belief rammed down our throats, there are a couple I would like to add which is skill and bottle. However if that is all it takes i.e confidence and belief then surely this can be achieved before every game by getting a bloody hypnotist in the dressing room?

Assuming there is someone from the club monitoring posts, print this off and stick on DM's office door.

Derek actually said in an interview a while back that confidence and belief are things that he and Doc instil in the players and that, therefore, we don`t need a psychologist.

I think he's wrong.

I also think Del is wrong, instilling confidence is only part of it, you have to make them mentally strong...........that can be taught over time.

This current squad is the mentally weakest I have ever witnessed in my 43 years supporting BCFC. Even in 1982, youth players like Rob Newman etc, etc really wanted it, the trouble was that they had no experience at that time.

BCAGFC

Archived