IGNORED

Another Defender Signs - Dekel Keinan

Dollymarie

He certainly sounds excited on twitter

Dekel Keinan ‏ @DekelKeinan

Bristol city till the end of the season!!! Really looking forward for the first training session tmrw morning

:laugh: said nearly the same thing when he went to crystal palace on loan. And got a right royal bollocking from makay. :) guess he learnt a lesson this time, wait until its official or take the wrath of the manager.

I know next to nothing about the guy other than he is Israeli. What is he centre back? Full back?

In what sense are we "going for it"?

In the sense we've signed three players on loan on the last day of the window to do all we can to stay up. These players won't be free so the club is doing all it can to stay in the Championship.

I think that constitutes 'going for it'.

from other fans thoughts (Cardiff/Blackpool fans that I know) they have told me that he has a good bit of pace and is a very well-rounded defender but has the odd shocking game, but who doesn't I guess?

I think both the new centre backs will start against boro as we always like to chuck a player in for a debut, depending if Keinan gets clearance which I think he will.

Not optimistic for Saturday, but hope the 100 odd fans going up have a good one!

TR

I have to say that when i've seen him play he doesnt fill me with confidence. He seems to get caught up in niggly battles with his opponent and tends to give lots of freekicks away and is a bit grabby!

That said, fair play to Del for getting in three players with plenty of championship experince. Good luck to them all

Archived