IGNORED

Why It's An Important Day For Del

bcfcchris2016

so we make 3 new signings today (4 if you wish to include Rib's being called back), All quite impressive, all had bits of experience in the Premier League as well as the championship so thats a decent bonus. But i feel another big risk as well as obviosuly surviving in this divsion of course being the number 1 priority, If all 3 new players fail to impress between now and the end of the season, It will seriously dent the fans confidence in Del making the right signings this summer.

Regardless of what division City will be in next season, Del SIMPLY MUST make the right signings in the summer. Because if we struggle to start again like we've done the last 2 years, the pressure on McInne's will be much to intense.

Hoping these 3 signings as well as Ribeiro can make the big impact that will stagger us over the finishing line in 21st place or higher.

Suddenly feeling a little bit of hope i'm currently clinging on to.

Say what you like but both the board and the manager are showing a lot of courage and a lot of fight by making these serious efforts to save this club from relegation and all that that could mean. More power to their elbow, say I. They deserve our support and not least the players' support for their work.

Agree with that, but it is very long overdue and is very much last chance saloon. I hope that all three want to impress potential new clubs and the fact they don't carry the baggage of the rest of the squad, that their level of performance inspires the rest, we all have got to hope so.

The main thing if we can start keeping clean sheets and give ourselves a chance would be a massive boost.

This is very much the last throw of the dice to save the season. Surely these players can't be any worse than what we have? Here's hoping they bring a bit of passion and fight with them and it rubs of on our players. If we are to go down in these next few weeks then at least go down fighting!

Archived