IGNORED

Barnsley

The Original OTIB

To be honest, despite today, I think they will be in serious trouble in a couple of weeks. Their run in is pretty bad and are within reach. Strangely, we could put them down on 21st April.

Cov on the up, but ZERO wins away this season...

They've got a ten point lead on us, and I can only realistically see us getting three more wins at the most.

We don't want them drawn into the fight to be honest. We want their squads to have one foot on a beach in the Caribbean by our last home game of the season so we have the best chance of picking up 3 points

Jim O Brian is free next year.Decent player could do a job at City.

Decent player he may be, but he's not been able to hold down a regular spot in the Barnsley team so if we stay up I think we need to be aiming a little higher than that

O Brian is injured just now,he starts every game when fit.And is probably there best player.

Forget Barnsley..

It's Millwall that could get dragged back in...

I think Millwall could well end up in this mess also, 4 points clear but still have to play a few of the relegation threatened teams. They have a decent strike force which may be enough to nick a few games but I hope not.

O Brian is injured just now,he starts every game when fit.And is probably there best player.

Watch Barnsley regularly do you? Because I can see 8 season ticket holders from where I'm sat in my office IN BARNSLEY and opinions are mixed; he was poor last season and while has shown glimpses of being much better this, is certainly not 'their best player'

I think that in the same way some people on here need to accept there are good players in the SPL, you need to accept that not every player who looks good for Motherwell or Kilmarnock is automatically a great player down here

I think Millwall could well end up in this mess also, 4 points clear but still have to play a few of the relegation threatened teams. They have a decent strike force which may be enough to nick a few games but I hope not.

Millwall next 4

Cardiff A

Hull H

Pompey A

Leicester H

those don't look like bad fixtures to me.

Watch Barnsley regularly do you? Because I can see 8 season ticket holders from where I'm sat in my office IN BARNSLEY and opinions are mixed; he was poor last season and while has shown glimpses of being much better this, is certainly not 'their best player'

I think that in the same way some people on here need to accept there are good players in the SPL, you need to accept that not every player who looks good for Motherwell or Kilmarnock is automatically a great player down here

Maybe not every player,but most players adapt easily to the championship.And there is more sucsess stories than faliurs.O Brian has been there for more than two years.He is a proven championship player.Even if you dont agree he is the best.

Archived