IGNORED

How Were The New Boys?

Volta

Just got in How were ephrahim and Bikey today?

Both were excellent, Bikey won everything in the air,and Hogan looked really lively and took his goal well. He faded a bit with his fittness but was really pleased with all the new boys today, which gives me renewed belief for our status.

Amougou was very good, won everything in the air against the presence of Jutkiewicz and was very tidy on the ball. Ephraim was great in behind Stead and linked up the play very well in the final third. In the second half when we had to play on the break he spent a lot of his time slotting in on the left, and was given less time on the ball, but a very promising debut for both.

I must have gone to a different game....Amougou was OK..reminded me of Orr, shouts a lot... didnt to much wrong in fairness but Edwards could have done the job just as well. Those 40 yard balls were hoofs up the line out of danger.. :laugh:

Ephraim took his goal cleverly but didnt do much else in the game and wilted badly as the game went on which is understandable as he looked unmatch fit.

Stead was good as was Gerken who had a solid game though was put under very little pressure from borough.

Pearson and Kilkenny both played well....

Which way did you come back to Bristol...??? I didnt get home to Cheltenham until just before 11...or did you go by train.???

I must have gone to a different game....Amougou was OK..reminded me of Orr, shouts a lot... didnt to much wrong in fairness but Edwards could have done the job just as well. Those 40 yard balls were hoofs up the line out of danger.. :laugh:

Ephraim took his goal cleverly but didnt do much else in the game and wilted badly as the game went on which is understandable as he looked unmatch fit.

**** me, you're hard to please.

Both Amougou and Ephraim hadn't played since January before yesterday, yet one scored our first away goal this year and the other was pivotal in a good defensive display against a top six side.

Personally I'm delighted that they are both here and clearly want to give of their best, as we've had far too many disinterested journeymen passing through in the last few years.

Bikey was my mom, was amazing and towards end was spraying 40 yard balls to stead. Hogan was good, took goal really well but did tire towards the end.

Did he have a sex change at the same time as changing his name.....?!

Archived