IGNORED

Easter Weekend = Huge! Forest And Coventry

Dolman Block B

Florist are doing £10 a ticket that will certainly swell there numbers, we need to do the same for every remaining home game - £10 pay on the day or less , quid a kid, 3 for £20 sounds good and would get numbers in - anything to bring more in

Florist are doing £10 a ticket that will certainly swell there numbers, we need to do the same for every remaining home game - £10 pay on the day or less , quid a kid, 3 for £20 sounds good and would get numbers in - anything to bring more in

Good grief! A positive suggestion on OTIB ;) Prolly too late now to implement for Easter weekend, but an excellent idea for the final few games.

Forest away Easter Saturday, Coventry home Easter Monday

This will definately be the games that either see us retain our Championship status or see us make the dreaded drop

Scary, but need huge support in both games

Your thoughts?

The first part of the "East Midlands Swing" is Derby on Saturday.

Yes, I agree Forest and Coventry will be a huge weekend, but let's worry about them when it's time.

Coventry is our FA cup final. Massive game and I hope it brings out an equally massive, partisan red crowd to offer vociferous support for our boys. Cannot wait for that match, because you have to admit, these games towards the end of the season, with so much on the line, are intense, exhilarating and damn exciting!

Coventry is our FA cup final. Massive game and I hope it brings out an equally massive, partisan red crowd to offer vociferous support for our boys. Cannot wait for that match, because you have to admit, these games towards the end of the season, with so much on the line, are intense, exhilarating and damn exciting!

Need a vicious atmosphere like the Leicester game. Get on the backs of the Leicester players every time they touch it.

Forest away Easter Saturday, Coventry home Easter Monday

This will definately be the games that either see us retain our Championship status or see us make the dreaded drop

Scary, but need huge support in both games

Your thoughts?

We really do need to win at Forest and the last time we won there in the league was during the mid 1970s. :mellow: A loss against Coventry would most likely send us down, so Coventry is the real 'must win' game.

the thought of the club reducing admission to swell the crowd is laughable, thats far to much of a good idea..way beyond Sextoys gang

The plutocrats that rule this club will probably not allow a reduction in admission prices as this could discourage season card sales for next season. Personally, I'd rather forgo my season card and see admission prices set lower for pay-on-the-day. £10 adult prices for the whole ground would be reasonable for next season considering the lack of ambition by the club over the last 2 years to put out a team capable of competing properly at Championship level.

The club MUST do everything possible to get a good following at Forest and big crowd on Easter Monday v Coventry

It seems all the club do is to send text messages saying we need you. We are in it together I think we need to hear what they plan on doing about getting more people in, and what they can do about the atmosphere, fans are doing there bit, time the club gave some insentives to try and get some more support down there. They haven't got much time to sort that out, they should have been looking at it months ago. Sooner or later they will realise their captive audience is getting smaller and smaller and smaller.

Archived