IGNORED

So Err... Who's Going To Win Our Player Of The Year Awards?

BCFC Jordan

Fontaine for me. He's the only one who has played consistently well throughout.

Definitely wouldn't have Wilson or Cisse as some have suggested. Wilson was played a part in all the leaked goals at the start if the season, and Cisse is largely over rated here.

Fontaine for me. He's the only one who has played consistently well throughout.

Definitely wouldn't have Wilson or Cisse as some have suggested. Wilson was played a part in all the leaked goals at the start if the season, and Cisse is largely over rated here.

Cisse over rated !!!!!!!! Bloody hell, really ???

The best city player by clear miles !

I guess that's why we all love the game so much ,"we are all experts"

"over rated" bloody hell !

I'm tempted to go for Adomah. I know he's not been at it, since the coventry game - but up til then, he carried the team.

If not, Cisse who has been decent.

But no-one has really shone this season - so its a strange year in that respect,

Since McInnes became manager David James has been very consistent, Watford horror show aside. People have extremely short memories. Having said that Adomah and Cisse have been our best over the season. I would give young player to Lewin Nyatanga who has always given a hundred per cent and has been pretty steady in an ever changing back four.

:rofl2br: @ #3

He's part of the reason we find ourselves in the straits we do.

Your kidding yourself if you think that.

He has'nt been amazing, but he has kept us in some games, whilst having a few shockers.

The ten men in front of him is the reason we are in a relegation battle.

Should'nt be considered for POTY tho I agree.

I understand it's not the most important thing to worry about at the moment, but I'm genuinely interested in who is going to win the end of season awards this year?

Albert had a great start to the season but has faded a bit since that tackle on him against Coventry. Stead might have been a contender had he got a decent run before the recent games we've had.

For me personally I'd pick Cisse for POTS, and for YPOTS I don't have a clue.

Any ideas?

Woolford?

Your kidding yourself if you think that.

He has'nt been amazing, but he has kept us in some games, whilst having a few shockers.

The ten men in front of him is the reason we are in a relegation battle.

Should'nt be considered for POTY tho I agree.

My take is he is a very, very average keeper who is paid an above average wage and afforded an above-average respect by some, based on the fact that a while back he was an occasional keeper in a very poor England set-up.

I realise all keepers make mistakes, but he didn't get the Calamity nickname for nothing and his howlers have cost us points that would have otherwise seen us in a much safer position.

It is tough choosing POTY this season and Cisse or perhaps Stead (if he can bang in some goals to get us out the mire) are the only candidates. Maybe Wilson as YPOTY on the basis that he found himself in the team more frequently than other youngsters and did a reasonable job before he got injured?

My take is he is a very, very average keeper who is paid an above average wage and afforded an above-average respect by some, based on the fact that a while back he was an occasional keeper in a very poor England set-up.

I realise all keepers make mistakes, but he didn't get the Calamity nickname for nothing and his howlers have cost us points that would have otherwise seen us in a much safer position.

It is tough choosing POTY this season and Cisse or perhaps Stead (if he can bang in some goals to get us out the mire) are the only candidates. Maybe Wilson as YPOTY on the basis that he found himself in the team more frequently than other youngsters and did a reasonable job before he got injured?

I totally agree he is average - hence my point that he isnt "part of the reason" were down there. He's an average season - dont think he can be blamed for our league position.

I agree he's on an above average wage and I hope he's gone in the summer for that very reason

He's a scapegoat. We'd be in a worse position if Dean Gerken was our number one goalkeeper.

And you talking down his achievements is laughable. 53 caps for England don't lie.

Archived