IGNORED

Pitch Hire Prices

Dave Youell

Just got an email showing the prices for this seasons pitch hire prices after the season ends, always wanted to play on the pitch as had a few mates who did it last season, roughly working out at £40 per person.

This years prices: £120 per person!

They are throwing in more things to co-inside with this, such as a ref, linos and a DVD of the match and everyone gets a kit, but still. £120 per person is insane in my opinion. And that's based on 30 players. No way I could find 30 people with £120 to spend on something like that.

Good luck selling all those packages, I know in previous seasons it's been really popular, will be interesting to see how they sell at 3 times the price!

Just got an email showing the prices for this seasons pitch hire prices after the season ends, always wanted to play on the pitch as had a few mates who did it last season, roughly working out at £40 per person.

They are throwing in more things to co-inside with this, such as a ref, linos and a DVD of the match and everyone gets a kit, but still. £120 per person is insane in my opinion. And that's based on 30 players. No way I could find 30 people with £120 to spend on something like that.

Good luck selling all those packages, I know in previous seasons it's been really popular, will be interesting to see how they sell at 3 times the price!

Totally agree mate.

My football club has two teams and we usually have a game between us. But we cant now. We can only enter a "squad of 15"

What they did in the previous two years were perfect. We dont need kit supplied and we dont want all the other extra's given.

In total the pitch hire cost about 800 quid. Now it costs nearly two grand for 22 players and your not even guaranteed 90 minutes anymore.

The club can do what they want - but I cant see this being popular.

Call me if you a few.

Archived