IGNORED

Easter Weekend

cityed

Is obviously a monumentally huge weekend.

My concern is that we are playing on Saturday night away at Forest and then Monday whereas Coventry are playing on Friday night. 24 hours more preparation especially given our injury ravaged squad could be important.

Seven huge games to come...god I hope we can do it. I can't bare to consider life back in league one.

Is obviously a monumentally huge weekend.

My concern is that we are playing on Saturday night away at Forest and then Monday whereas Coventry are playing on Friday night. 24 hours more preparation especially given our injury ravaged squad could be important.

Seven huge games to come...god I hope we can do it. I can't bare to consider life back in league one.

Dont think they are mate.

http://www.ccfc.co.uk/page/Fixtures/0,,10269,00.html

I have a friend who is a Coventry fan and he says that they are thinking the same way as us, Easter Monday is the decider for which of our two clubs goes down. Of course it might yet be both of us - especially after Tuesday night's results.

He will be at AG but we will have a pint together before the game. Thankfully my regular pub is away fan friendly.

Cov fan here in piece ,it is our biggest game of the season and are treating it so hence the support we will be bringing could of sold 3500 easy for the game but we only have 1900 which the rest of the 900 or so which are left will go on general sale tommorrow they ,will be sold buy tuesday if not earlier ,should be a great atmosphere if you lot sell a few as well.

Archived