IGNORED

Trouble With Parking

tezOfCity

Hi, I know its not strictly football talk but im posting it here as i need a quick response if possible.

Im taking my disabled mum to the game tonight (v derby), she really cant walk very far and all the parking spaces inside the ground are taken. Doing a drop off is an option but it would mean leaving her alone for 10minutes or so which i dont like to do as she has a tendency to wander off.

Does anyone know of anywhere we can park that is close to the ground? (meaningly literally a 2 minute walk or less).

All help greatly appreciated, Terry

(we are city fans btw incase there's any confusion)

Hi, I know its not strictly football talk but im posting it here as i need a quick response if possible.

Im taking my disabled mum to the game tonight (v derby), she really cant walk very far and all the parking spaces inside the ground are taken. Doing a drop off is an option but it would mean leaving her alone for 10minutes or so which i dont like to do as she has a tendency to wander off.

Does anyone know of anywhere we can park that is close to the ground? (meaningly literally a 2 minute walk or less).

All help greatly appreciated, Terry

(we are city fans btw incase there's any confusion)

If u go tonight as stated you will probably have no problem as we wouldve already playd n gone home!!

However, i think you just need to get there very early and take your chances with street parking nearby. Hope u get one as near as you need. Parking can be terrible ( partly why we need a new ground ! )

I'll look after her!

Seriously. PM me if you see this :)

Am in bedminster already

Cheers dolly that's a really kind offer. I would take you up on it but my mum doesn't really cope that well with strangers, she would know Id asked you to keep an eye on her and that wouldn't sit well with her but thank you anyway. I think I'm going to take my chances on street parking or maybe the cricket club, whichever seems best at the time really, so basically my plan is come down and hope for the best xD

Archived