IGNORED

Two City's One Goal....who Will Prevail

MC RISK77

So with Portsmouth and Doncaster losing and Forest pulling away it looks like it is definately between us and Cov for the last place.....when Mcinnes took over i think most of us would have been pleased to be 1 point from safety with 6 games left, so who has got what it takes, who has the pride and determination to get over the line...

Fixtures as follows and my predictions

City Cov

Forest A = Loss 37 points Peterboro H = WIN 41 points

Coventry H = Win 40 points City A = Loss 41 points

Birmingham A = Loss 40 Points Burnley A = Loss 41 points

West Ham H = Loss 40 points Millwall H = Draw 42 points

Barnsely H = Win 43 points Doncaster H = Win 45 points

Burnley A = Draw 44 points Southampton A = Loss 45 points

Therfore unfortunately i think it will be a glorious last day failure, their fixtures just look more appealing and they have hit some form at the right time, while i think we will beat them in a 6 pointer, it is hard to see anything other than 3 defeats in our last 6

Anyone think their is any hope?

So with Portsmouth and Doncaster losing and Forest pulling away it looks like it is definately between us and Cov for the last place.....when Mcinnes took over i think most of us would have been pleased to be 1 point from safety with 6 games left, so who has got what it takes, who has the pride and determination to get over the line...

City Cov

Therfore unfortunately i think it will be a glorious last day failure, their fixtures just look more appealing and they have hit some form at the right time, while i think we will beat them in a 6 pointer, it is hard to see anything other than 3 defeats in our last 6

Coventrys remaining games are a worry, the last two Donny could,be already down and Saints could already be up.

We are awful. Ian came on Radio Briz and summed it up. What are we doing in training why is there no real tempo and passion, how can we be so second best against a side that is just not that great...How Can Pitman not start, not even in the 16 last week he comes on and gives us a glimmer but I think we all know now....Dont we?

I could see us getting a result against West Ham to be honest. Not sure why...

Agreed - I've started to expect us to do well in games nobody would give us a hope in Hell of winning. Only problem is I've no faith in us to win the must-win games against our rivals like next weekend. I wouldn't be that shocked if we beat Forest then lost to Coventry...

Coventry are playing well & with confidence............today, we did neither.

Derby 's pressing was excellent and deserved more than the point, we sat too deep (scared of conceding), were slow going forward and were totally inept in the creativity department. Unlike Derby who cut us open for their goal with 1 easy pass.

Kilkenny was useless (as usual) and moaned at the ref from the 1st minute, Pearson was equally useless today (either of those 2 should have gone off instead before Cisse).

1 up front doesn't work if they don't get support (Pearson, Adomah never got anywhere near Stead all game & Ephraim struggled to get involved), it also doesn't help if that the 1 upfront has top receive hoofball for 90 minutes.

Poor performance, poor tactics, poor substitutions.............Coventry to stay up by 10 points

BCAGFC

City Cov

I think it's ridiculous your basing this on 14 guesses. Nobody really knows what's going to happen. If you think this is Right, I suggest you get on your way to the bookies and cash it.

Archived