IGNORED

Fao Neil Kilkenny

Jordan Tansley

Please for the love of god put as much effort and concentration into your own, majorly flawed, game as you do into berating both your team mates and the officials at every single opportunity.

You have a very big head but you have absolutely no justification for that arrogance. Piss poor footballer who is a step down from little lee who would at least mask some of his inadequacies with effort and heart. This midget just destroys any cohesion on the pitch with his bitching and whining.

How long was his ******* contract?

Now now Jordan, let's have a bit of perspective.

The way he takes the ball off one centre back and then gives it to the other, is sublime.

Credit where credits due and all that!

You raise a good point, Riaz. I should also take note of his ability to kick the ball aimlessly in the air when under no pressure and his inspirational talent for spotting overlaps and taking another touch before passing once the break has gone.

We can't even do Leeds under trade description laws as they told us he was ****.

You raise a good point, Riaz. I should also take note of his ability to kick the ball aimlessly in the air when under no pressure and his inspirational talent for spotting overlaps and taking another touch before passing once the break has gone.

We can't even do Leeds under trade description laws as they told us he was ****.

Jordan, I couldn't agree more. I only hope someone takes him off our hands in the summer. LJ had sort of excuse for being defensively poor, what's Kilkenny's excuse? He's defensively useless and attacking wise he just doesn't justify selection. Terrible player in a relegation scrap. Where was he for Derby's goal? Only one of our midfielders chased back into the box and that was Cisse. Get rid of asap.

Jordan, I couldn't agree more. I only hope someone takes him off our hands in the summer. LJ had sort of excuse for being defensively poor, what's Kilkenny's excuse? He's defensively useless and attacking wise he just doesn't justify selection. Terrible player in a relegation scrap. Where was he for Derby's goal? Only one of our midfielders chased back into the box and that was Cisse. Get rid of asap.

had to happen sooner or later ;)

He was played far, far too deep for him to have any influence on the game. Had he swapped position with Pearson we might've had a bit more creativity.

Played, or was played.

Its no more tactical than his aimless pointing or 'passing' (unless he has eyes in his ar$e half his balls are played blind),

I'm really starting to dislike this guy. He literally moans from start to finish and offers absolutely nothing other than neat 5 yard passes to Cisse or back to the defence. There was an appeal for a penalty today and I noticed that he was still waving his arms around and complaining to the ref about it about 5 minutes later. Just get on with the game FFS!!

After yet another wayward pass, someone shouted out "Why don't you just F### off Kilkenny!!" and I think that just about sums up my feelings towards him.

Yep, I actually believe our league position is flattering. Can't score goals and can't keep clean sheets. We wouldn't compete with the top five from the division below.

I'm now lookin forward to Gary Johnson coming back to AG and a trip to Chesterfield

playing football at what ever level ,its hard to believe if you wont put your foot in you will still be picked! most skillfull players iv ever played with wud get stuk in.so unless you think killkennys messi. he should never start!

I'm really starting to dislike this guy. He literally moans from start to finish and offers absolutely nothing other than neat 5 yard passes to Cisse or back to the defence. There was an appeal for a penalty today and I noticed that he was still waving his arms around and complaining to the ref about it about 5 minutes later. Just get on with the game FFS!!

After yet another wayward pass, someone shouted out "Why don't you just F### off Kilkenny!!" and I think that just about sums up my feelings towards him.

Agreed, but if he was playing where he should play - where Pearson was - then those neat 5 yard passes might've been to Stead or Pitman.

As for whinging. agreed again. But he's an Aussie. World heavyweight champions at moaning.

Please for the love of god put as much effort and concentration into your own, majorly flawed, game as you do into berating both your team mates and the officials at every single opportunity.

You have a very big head but you have absolutely no justification for that arrogance. Piss poor footballer who is a step down from little lee who would at least mask some of his inadequacies with effort and heart. This midget just destroys any cohesion on the pitch with his bitching and whining.

How long was his ******* contract?

Superb post, Kilkenny is crap personified.

You have a very big head but you have absolutely no justification for that arrogance. Piss poor footballer who is a step down from little lee who would at least mask some of his inadequacies with effort and heart.

It's funny, your post sounds really harsh but I was thinking almost identically during the game - he brings so little to the team and plays a really feeble selection of passes yet moans at everything and everyone. He should really try looking a little closer to home for his appraisals and is one of the players who is dragging us down - piss poor as you call it.

Not the 'heartbeat' of the team anymore then?.

When we've played well this season, he has usually been the 'heartbeat' of the team - that was a long time ago tho -can't live off that forever and he was utter shyte yesterday.

It's funny, your post sounds really harsh but I was thinking almost identically during the game - he brings so little to the team and plays a really feeble selection of passes yet moans at everything and everyone. He should really try looking a little closer to home for his appraisals and is one of the players who is dragging us down - piss poor as you call it.

It's a classic in the workplace - i.e. the one that moans the most about the work rate of others is often the most underperforming in trying to hide his own incompetence by blaming others. Kilkenny had a few good games months ago but has done very little since - definately one to get rid of in the summer and he might be OK at Div 2 level.

Kilkenny was moaning at the ref and his teammates right from the start, shouting at Skuse & Adomah to get forward more and guess where Derbys goal came from.............

Think Kilkenny coming deep also had something to do with Carey having no options when in possession, a number of times Louis could be heard shouting "******g MOVE".

Derbys midfield were excellent yesterday and all over us like a rash, so Kilkenny had to drop deeper to get the ball but that takes away his effectiveness for us...........end of the day he didn't get any help whatsoever from Pearson who was running around like the proverbial headless chicken and contributed absolutely nothing to the game..

BCAGFC

Pearson was dogshit yesterday.

He is the only player in our team who doesn't remain static when we have the ball, he always gets into the space between the defence and midfield of the opposition but is frequently over looked by our visionary creative midfielder.

Kilkenny is already one of my least favourite footballers to play for us, his attitude to his team mates stinks. Yesterday there was visible bickering in the team and that had all but disappeared in the period the midget 'maestro' was out of the side.

If he is selected on a regular basis for the remainder of the season I fear we are relegated. If he is dropped and the lads play as a team without the blame being chucked about then we have a fighting chance.

It's a shame McManus has left, he'd have given Kilkenny a firm warning about his conduct if he'd carried on like that with him leading the team.

He is the only player in our team who doesn't remain static when we have the ball, he always gets into the space between the defence and midfield of the opposition but is frequently over looked by our visionary creative midfielder.

Kilkenny is already one of my least favourite footballers to play for us, his attitude to his team mates stinks. Yesterday there was visible bickering in the team and that had all but disappeared in the period the midget 'maestro' was out of the side.

If he is selected on a regular basis for the remainder of the season I fear we are relegated. If he is dropped and the lads play as a team without the blame being chucked about then we have a fighting chance.

It's a shame McManus has left, he'd have given Kilkenny a firm warning about his conduct if he'd carried on like that with him leading the team.

Jordan,

Pearson didn't make runs, didn't get into space, didn't offer an outlet to Kilkenny, didn't track back and didn't get stuck in.

He was the worst player on the pitch yesterday, because he was so anonymous......yea foster and killenny were poor but at least they offered an option and worked their socks off.

Pearson did nothing, it was as if we had 10 men.

Some people thought LJ was bad. This guy is not even up in LJs league IMO

I know you come in for a lot of stick on here for your love of LJ, but I have to admit your are right. I never thought I would say it, and as much as I didn't rate LJ, I would have him everyday of the week over Kilkenny.

A while back you posted on here saying LJ was better than Kilkenny. Myself and many others shot you down on here for that apparent crazy opinion and for that I apologise. I was wrong.

At least LJ gave everything for us, even if he wasn't very good. He was busy and worked a lot more than Kilkenny does.

I know you come in for a lot of stick on here for your love of LJ, but I have to admit your are right. I never thought I would say it, and as much as I didn't rate LJ, I would have him everyday of the week over Kilkenny.

A while back you posted on here saying LJ was better than Kilkenny. Myself and many others shot you down on here for that apparent crazy opinion and for that I apologise. I was wrong.

At least LJ gave everything for us, even if he wasn't very good. He was busy and worked a lot more than Kilkenny does.

Agree with all that, Little Lee gave all he had for the shirt, you can excuse poor performances when that is the case. He also got involved in bickering with officials(small man syndrome?),but never with his team mates. The guy was a model professional and that sort of workmanlike attitude is something we miss dearly.

From what I can see, Kilkenny is awful for morale. I seem to remember a dirty Leeds fan saying he wasn't a popular lad in their dressing room either.

Guess he's just not a likeable fella... That was masqueraded as being a 'winner' when he signed....

Everyone has different opinions, but many people didn't realise how hard LJ worked and we were certainly quicker in moving the ball when he was in midfield.

I guarantee if LJ was in this 3 man midfield we would be a different side attacking wise.

Pearson was dogshit yesterday.

Pearson is another one to get rid of in the close season. Yesterday against Derby was beyond an April Fool's joke as Pearson and Kilkenny were at Div 2 standard at best. The loanees - Hogan Ephraim and Andre Amougou did well. I noticed that Andre Amougou did his best to set up Hogan Ephraim on the wing on many occasions with long passes that bypassed our crap midfield of Pearson and Kilkenny. I also noticed Andre Amougou hugging Louis Carey - good team spirit there and a good solid central defensive pairing.

Kilkenny shows what a weak manager McInnes is, he moved Cisse out of his best position in front of the back four, to accommodate the whining Aussie's desire to stroll about and pass the ball backwards and sideways without putting a shift in.

i usally stick up for city players when ppl knock them and thats probaly my heart ruling my head but in this case, neil killkenny(or killa) should just **** off and **** off now!! i would say worse then lee johnson in all most every game ive seen him play in, i would put Pearson/Cisse/Elliot/Skuse all infront of ol' killa!

another thing that winds me up with him is his total moaning and bitching to everyone who will listen, alltho u havnt got much choice but to listen as he shouts most of his utter nonsense at ppl! maybe he should shout at himself for the utter shite performances and 3 yard passes he makes!!

W***er!!!!!!!!

Archived