IGNORED

Do You Have Faith?

BITW

I think this very, very poor lot of so called professional players were doomed from the first match of the season. The only thing that has given them a chance was changing the manager and bringing in a couple of fairly decent loan players. It worked for a bit, but since that run of good results the comfy players who will be leaving at the end of the season have reverted back to type and are not bothered if City stay up or get relegated.

It the City's board that are to blame by giving this bunch of useless rubbish long contracts. IMO these players have no respect for the club, the supporters and most of all none for themselves.

Faith implies some sort of previous experience that suggests that something will happen...it springs from belief.

I previously "believed" with gusto up and down the land. Under GJ City were a side that made things happen...often against the odds.

I see no reason to have faith in the current set up - I'm afraid. They usually fail to deliver.

The club is incompetently run from top to bottom. The squad assembled by Millen and the Board wasn't good enough to compete. Plenty on here spotted it before a ball was kicked.

I hope we'll stay up - but it'll require a major turn around.

I think this very, very poor lot of so called professional players were doomed from the first match of the season. The only thing that has given them a chance was changing the manager and bringing in a couple of fairly decent loan players. It worked for a bit, but since that run of good results the comfy players who will be leaving at the end of the season have reverted back to type and are not bothered if City stay up or get relegated.

It the City's board that are to blame by giving this bunch of useless rubbish long contracts. IMO these players have no respect for the club, the supporters and most of all none for themselves.

I'm not sure who you refer to of today's team, McAllister is out of contract at the end of the season as is Carey, of the team today with the exception of the loanees they all have contracts except the two mentioned. Carey cares deeply about this football club and I certainly dont see MacAllister as the sort to turn up and not put in a shift despite not being quite up to it anymore according to many...

However yes the club has fostered a discontentment from the begining of the season with Millen telling Hunt LJ Clarkson Stewart et al they will not be in first team contention...Not a smart move managerially and this is now been exacerbated by DM...

As a manager of anyone anywhere you should never tell someone they are not and will never be good enough unless your firing them at the time. Discontentment was fostered by a simple misunderstanding of human behaviour leading two a two tier dressing room! Stupidity!!!

Archived