IGNORED

Who Stays.......

Dolman_Stand

Regardless of division who in your opinion desrves to still be here of our current squad for next season

I would say:

Carey

Fontaine

Wilson

Foster

Skuse

Cisse

Elliott

Pearson

Adomah

Bolasie

Bryan

Stead

Ephraim (if he's willing to drop to L1)

Pitman

If we are able to keep those and ship out the dross such as Kilkenny, Woolford, McAllister, James, Nyatanga, Clarkson etc hopefully there will be enough left in the wage bill to plug the gaps in our squad to mount a promotion push

Regardless of division who in your opinion desrves to still be here of our current squad for next season

I would say:

Carey

Fontaine

Wilson

Foster

Skuse

Cisse

Elliott

Pearson

Adomah

Bolasie

Bryan

Stead

Ephraim (if he's willing to drop to L1)

Pitman

If we are able to keep those and ship out the dross such as Kilkenny, Woolford, McAllister, James, Nyatanga, Clarkson etc hopefully there will be enough left in the wage bill to plug the gaps in our squad to mount a promotion push

Ephraim won't stay, he is a decent Championship player.

Pearson can go, his wages are too high, and I would get rid of Carey, fresh new start, fresh new Bristol City!

i will tell you who stays, its us the fans. we will be here no matter what players the club signs.

But I have to say that there will probably be a few less next season, and I cannot blame them.

I think that was easily one of the worst performances that the players have put in all season. Im even questioning myself at the mo wether I can really put up watching so many pro footballers play like that again.

Wilson should stay but Nyatanga should go? What planet are you from? Nyatanga is far better and has a far greater potential than Wilson.

Agree that he should stay, not really sure potential wise.

Nyatanga was much improved from last season and was reasonable in a defence that changed almost every week earlier in the season. I'm not saying he was great, but i don't think he was "that" poor either.

I hope this is sarcastic???

Either way I asked which players would everyone else keep not which players from my list you disagree with............

It wasn't sarcastic, I do firmly believe Nyatanga is a far better player. I agree with your list with the exception of Wilson and Tangs. I would probably go as far as to say get rid of Wilson, he was partly responsible for the goal leak at the start of the season.

I would say:

Gerkin - decent lge 1 keeper

Carey - still our best defender worryingly

Edwards - should have been in the side the end of last season.

Wilson - naive but could be decent in lge 1

Skuse - mr unspectacular but reliable

Cisse - should build a side around him

Elliott - the only up and down midfielder we have

Albert - will be gone on potential rather than recent performances

Bolasie - raw pace an asset in lge 1

Bryan - no brainer still learning the game

Stead - same as cisse if everyone worked as hard as stead we wouldn't be in this shit

Pitman - only bloke at the club who is capable of getting close to 15-20 goals a season

Taylor - target men are essential when playing teams like Stevenage and Crawley (how depressing is the thought of playing those)

Archived