IGNORED

A Comedy Of Complete Shit!

Volta

Where do I start? I can safely day the first 20 mins of second half was embarrassing. As for Derby, worst team at the gate all season IMO.....most teams would of BATTERED us today.

Now, the worst player for me? Not Foster, Amagoru, Kilkenny, Adomah......STEPHEN PEARSON. He was anonymous, did nothing, didn't give killkenny an option and completely disappeared. He is supposd to be an outlet, today he was nothing.

What today showed us that we had no movement, no pace, no creativity and that's what is proving our biggest problem going forward.

I thought we were abysmal today, especially the 20 mins f the 2nd half......

Pitman, stead were class.....ephrahim worked hard......the rest were ALL poor IMO, even Cisse who is usually a rock.

And I think we are the worst team in the league, sorry.

Where do I start? I can safely day the first 20 mins of second half was embarrassing. As for Derby, worst team at the gate all season IMO.....most teams would of BATTERED us today.

Now, the worst player for me? Not Foster, Amagoru, Kilkenny, Adomah......STEPHEN PEARSON. He was anonymous, did nothing, didn't give killkenny an option and completely disappeared. He is supposd to be an outlet, today he was nothing.

What today showed us that we had no movement, no pace, no creativity and that's what is proving our biggest problem going forward.

I thought we were abysmal today, especially the 20 mins f the 2nd half......

Pitman, stead were class.....ephrahim worked hard......the rest were ALL poor IMO, even Cisse who is usually a rock.

And I think we are the worst team in the league, sorry.

Post of the day

Archived