IGNORED

"were Bristol City, Play With Some Pride"

Volta

Tbh what really pisses me of is McInnes stating in the press before the game about supporting the players/not getting on their backs. Then he says booing players off like v Watford isnt good.

Well f£&k me Del. what do you expect. I think you and the over paid premadonnas aka known as BCFC players have had it very easy. I remember the days when players were almost lynched for not even losing games.

Not Del, nor the players have heard, or felt the full wrath of an upset Ashton Gate crowd for a looooong time. I just feel Time has come for them to hear it. Will it happen should we be behind v Cov? It may do. Will it make any difference? Probably not but the only people who seem to care, seem to show any passion is us the fans. Some of these guys really arent 'fit to wear the shirt'.

The lino got a bit of abuse today from me cos he was utter shite. But i think this was because i almost feel that i cant have a go at the team. Have i lost a bit of passion, well no. Have i lost all respect and desire to watch my team? Respect yes, desire not quite. But blimey Del, Sexstone, Sir Steve, none of you are encouraging any hope.

Another performance like today against Coventry and I think we could hear chants of Play with some Pride ringing round all four sides of Ashton Gate. We're right in the shit now, but you wouldn't think so with the lack of concern shown by the majority of the players out on the pitch.

We've got the players to thank for the position we are in now and I think they'll be hearing from the fans pretty soon, as we're going down without a whimper. I don't see why the fans should have to witness that without making their feelings known to the players, as we've shown far more patience than they deserve and where has that got us?

Another performance like today against Coventry and I think we could hear chants of Play with some Pride ringing round all four sides of Ashton Gate. We're right in the shit now, but you wouldn't think so with the lack of concern shown by the majority of the players out on the pitch.

We've got the players to thank for the position we are in now and I think they'll be hearing from the fans pretty soon, as we're going down without a whimper. I don't see why the fans should have to witness that without making their feelings known to the players, as we've shown far more patience than they deserve and where has that got us?

I really do hope they come out for the traditional "lap of honour" after the final home game.

I want to see them trudge around that pitch. They won't be greeted with waves and applause, just 12,000 diehards giving them

"w*nkers ! w*nkers ! w*nkers !"

I really do hope they come out for the traditional "lap of honour" after the final home game.

I want to see them trudge around that pitch. They won't be greeted with waves and applause, just 12,000 diehards giving them

I'll be right up for joining in with that one.

Problem is I bet they'll just jump in their fancy cars afterwards and drive off without a care in the world. It's us fans that'll be hurting.

I want to see them trudge arounde that pitch. They won't be greeted with waves and applause, just 12,000 diehards giving them

No, I think 21,000 empty seats to come back out to would tell them how we feel, and might let them get the message that we don't give a Shit about them, only the club as a whole. About the same as they care about us.

players must of herd us it was loud

Sat in the Dolman I had absolutely No Idea what was being sung.. it sounded like we're Bristol City we'll spring a surprise!

I doubt very much if the players/management understood it.

It was very loud & passionate, but couldn't hear the words Im afraid.

Sat in the Dolman I had absolutely No Idea what was being sung.. it sounded like we're Bristol City we'll spring a surprise!

+1

sat in the atyeo and i heard a very loud chant but couldnt make out what was said, even the guy next to me said " what was that " - shame really its only when your in the EE can you get the full atmos effect and realise just how passionate and loud it can get !!

Gerken definitely heard it when their player was down injured in the goal mouth, he even gave us a clap!

Not there yesterday but was trying to figure it out on the radio. How does this song go? OP doesnt make sense, too much of a gap between 'city' and 'play'.

I'll sing it at the telly next Sat!

Same as "We always believe" but "So play with some pride".

If it's easier just sing "You're not fit to wear the shirt!".

Was sat in Doman F & we knew what was being sung & bloody well joined in

Have to say at first I thought it was "we're Bristol city, our players are shite" which I thought was mildly amusing until I realised what it actually was.

There was also a chant about the manager to the tune of Pink Flyods the wall "Hey McCinnes sort the ######## out!"

Didn't hear it at the time but some old boys came into El Rincon afterwards singing it, to the tune of Leave Them Kids Alone - very clever, what were the words?

Pathetic that we have to tell these wasters to put in some effort. I am sick of this spineless team. Bring on relegation get rid of the majority and let's see a young attacking hungry team in League one.

I couldn't make it to the game, but a friend of mine who sits in the Dolman in the closest seats to the Atyeo heard it and text me that it was being sung. I imagine the players will have understood it if he did.

The thing is if they actually put the effort in and chase down defenders like they did against Leicester and Cardiff we could actually win a few games and thats wot pisses me off, they do it when they want and then they go and hide in their shells when the going gets tough,

The thing is if they actually put the effort in and chase down defenders like they did against Leicester and Cardiff we could actually win a few games and thats wot pisses me off, they do it when they want and then they go and hide in their shells when the going gets tough,

The problem we've had at this club for a long time is players don't seem to care about any matches other than those against the top sides. How many times have we beaten the odds and beaten the likes of Southampton or got results against WHam and other teams up there? Not just this year but for many now. We perform when we play big teams in the cups but we get shit like Crawley and just lie down. And how often do we thrash teams? Forgive me if I'm wrong but the last time we hammered someone, as far as I can remember, was when we beat Gillingham 6-0 about 6 seasons ago. We seem to have a long list of players that have pulled on the shirt but care so much more for themselves and their own careers than the club and fans that instil trust and belief in them.

Archived