IGNORED

Bounce Back

bs3

We we awful again today, and it really does look like we are going down.

After watching Dels signings , tactics and lack of organisation and team spirt his Del the man to get us promotion next season.

I desperate to see some postivites in him but I just can't see anything to hold on to for hope for next season.

Can some one please give me hope that Del can do well next season and don't just say he will be able to get rid of some of the dead wood etc and he will have a pre season. I just want to see some positive impact he have made on the club in the last six months.

After watching Dels signings , tactics and lack of organisation and team spirt his Del the man to get us promotion next season.

I desperate to see some postivites in him but I just can't see anything to hold on to for hope for next season.

Can some one please give me hope that Del can do well next season and don't just say he will be able to get rid of some of the dead wood etc and he will have a pre season. I just want to see some positive impact he have made on the club in the last six months.

It's hard tonight but so far he's only been able to sign players that other teams don't need or don't want.

The hope is he will sign good players to replenish the squad after a brutal clearout, but frankly they're going to have to be a lot better than Foster who appears to be a waste of a squad place for the next couple of seasons.

It's hard tonight but so far he's only been able to sign players that other teams don't need or don't want.

The hope is he will sign good players to replenish the squad after a brutal clearout, but frankly they're going to have to be a lot better than Foster who appears to be a waste of a squad place for the next couple of seasons.

And we don't need any more loan players who haven't played for over two years and who promptly get injured again!!

There were a few positives because the ageing Louis Carey and his new buddy in central defence - Andre Amougou - looked solid. Pitman should have had a penalty for that fore arm in his back and with that converted we would have won 2-1.

Let's be honest, we're going down!

Is Del going to get a chance to build a L1 promotion team???

Give the bloke a break FFS, he's signed a few loans I admit but this is still GJ's bloated squad on daft money plus a few Coppout and Millen signings.

Loads of over paid disgraces are OOC soon so let Del build the new squad.

Let's judge him after he's rebuilt even though it's probably in the cess pit league.

that squad today was full of del signings

Loans, yes but the squad is bloated with overpaid players from previous managers who earn huge wages.

Maybe, given the finance released by those players leaving, Del can build a hungry squad that this club deserves?

Let's put it this way, if you were being made redundant by your employer, would you give a shit what happened to them? Our overpaid players who are leaving blatantly don't!

Whether we stay up or go down, I just want this season to end. I have avoided going to any matches since the turn of the year, but will once again get a season ticket for next year, even as looks likely we end up in League One. A clearout is needed in the summer regardless of our fate.

At least if we go down, we can at least give Gary J the recognition he deserves for a brilliant job he did at City during his 5 odd years here, when he returns with Yeovil. :)

Archived