IGNORED

Barcelona Coming To Bristol

South Bristol Red

The club obviously don't realise that none of us are in the mood for this type of shit.

Quite right, after such an abject performance, with the team staring into the abyss, the media department think NOW is the time to make jokes.

Putting it mildly, I ain't in the ******* mood.

Disappointed with the lack of April fools material this year, google have put up a good show as ever, yet to notice anything on the BBC though.

Then I remembered that bcfc.co.uk is normally good for one... although I've got to admit my initial feeling as the browser was loading was exactly the same as everyone else's on here... surely they can't do an April fools joke when the situation is so dire

Went with the second most unbelieveable story I could think of, bested only by, "City finally fall in line with other clubs in a similar position by offering reduced price tickets to fall in line with complete drop in ticket sales following poor performances on the pitch and the recession putting more strain on everyone's wallets"

I never thought I'd give up on this club, but I think I've reached the end of the line now

The club obviously don't realise that none of us are in the mood for this type of shit.

Well said Sir!

I want to hear from the Chairman the manager and the major shareholder all rallying for the last six games...Not David lloyd (bless him) This has gone beyond that, we are in serious trouble and now is the time to rally the troops big time!

How about lowering the price of Travel to Nottingham or sitting on the coaches with supporters going up there may be even asking some of our former players to go to the game and get on the terraces with the supporters............God Knows!! Something!

Disappointed with the lack of April fools material this year, google have put up a good show as ever, yet to notice anything on the BBC though.

Then I remembered that bcfc.co.uk is normally good for one... although I've got to admit my initial feeling as the browser was loading was exactly the same as everyone else's on here... surely they can't do an April fools joke when the situation is so dire

Went with the second most unbelieveable story I could think of, bested only by, "City finally fall in line with other clubs in a similar position by offering reduced price tickets to fall in line with complete drop in ticket sales following poor performances on the pitch and the recession putting more strain on everyone's wallets"

I never thought I'd give up on this club, but I think I've reached the end of the line now

How do you know that it's an April Fool? It could be true for all we know.

There's an unpublicised ban on April Fools jokes on the Beeb. I don't know why. Panorama's spaghetti harvest one in the 60s was trailblazing.

i would have ended that article by making the following statement:

"Oh and by the way, for all remaining home fixtures you can pay on the day for a fiver. All season ticket holders can have a free can of beer or pop at half time.... and no, this part is NOT an April Fool... lets fill the Gate and ensure our tier 2 status for next season. We will be announcing this offer on all local Radio everyday until the morning of the last match as well as bill boards around the city"

Perhaps thats what Colin is going to tell us tomorrow along with some interesting news following the Judicial review 'decision' ?

He may finish off by saying that he got his calculator out after his chat with Del and realises that the club would have been 3 million better off had he not sold Maynard. On second thoughts no he won't.

There's an unpublicised ban on April Fools jokes on the Beeb. I don't know why. Panorama's spaghetti harvest one in the 60s was trailblazing.

Probably because April Fools is an absolute waste of time.

Sorry, just being scrooge here. Doesnt help by the deepening feeling that we will be playing league one football next season with most of our current squad gone and Mcinnes in charge.

It wasn't on Panorama it was done by Alan Whicker on the Tonight programme and must have been one of the great April Fools Day jokes ever. Only problem was the programme went out at 7pm and I thought that AFJokes were suppose to be played on people before midday.

It wasn't on Panorama it was done by Alan Whicker on the Tonight programme and must have been one of the great April Fools Day jokes ever. Only problem was the programme went out at 7pm and I thought that AFJokes were suppose to be played on people before midday.

Before my time, but Panorama and Richard Dimbleby according to t'internet.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spaghetti_tree_hoax

Archived