IGNORED

Something To Put A Smile On Yer Face; Paulo Di Canio Winding Up The Gas

Dolman Block B

Swindon fans must be having the time of there lives, I would love to have him here pure entertainment and doing a great job aswell.

Don't give a crap about his political views.

Yeah great, league two. Wahoo.

He's yet to be tested. Let's see how the next couple years go.

Personally I see him as a bit of a clown, managing a side that would of expected to do well who ever the manager.

If he proves me wrong then fine, he was a talented footballer who was sporting a great to watch.

Not saying there's any affection for him but the Gate is flat with no passion at all

10% would be nice for our fans

Agree with you on that one mate. We could certainly use some of his passion that's for sure. I just can't stand him or that poxy club and their supporters. It's a personal thing having grown up 10 miles from that sh*thole and being surrounded by their fans!

Did anyone hear the silly cow that rang Twentyman after the game yesterday? Apparantly she made a complaint to the police about Di Canio's antics claiming it could have incited a riot.

Pathetic.

Fair play the old bill just laughed at her!

You and that police women are the idiots, you must know what can happen when a crowd surges. The silly cow as you put it was trying to explain this to the stupid copper. Di Canio was gutted his great team couldn't beat the Gas that's why he acted like a clown. Shouldn't be surprised if the league don't have another word with him over this matter.

You and that police women are the idiots, you must know what can happen when a crowd surges. The silly cow as you put it was trying to explain this to the stupid copper. Di Canio was gutted his great team couldn't beat the Gas that's why he acted like a clown. Shouldn't be surprised if the league don't have another word with him over this matter.

Nope. Still sounds like a stupid bint.

You freaks are the first to hide behind the banter shield, but hate having it back.

Muggy 2 bob scruffy bunch of no class soap dodgers.

Yeah great, league two. Wahoo.

He's yet to be tested. Let's see how the next couple years go.

Personally I see him as a bit of a clown, managing a side that would of expected to do well who ever the manager.

If he proves me wrong then fine, he was a talented footballer who was sporting a great to watch.

+1

With the spending power Swindle have had this season relative to their peers, Tinnion would've got them up.

Of course a crowd surge can be dangerous, but to claim that what PDC did would cause such a surge is downright pathetic.

It's called banter, fans give enough out enough during a game so they should be able to take some back now and again.

Archived