IGNORED

We Need To Hang In

riddlesdown red

Coventry have some interesting fixtures left still to play us donnie millwall and last game of the season away to southampton, they have peterboro home next week and if we can take a point at forest even if they beat boro we can go level with a win on easter monday which would leave four games to go. If we can take this to the last game I would fancy our game at burnley better than theirs at southampton. Playing Brum and West Ham could be useful in that teams around the play offs seem to be more effected and from guides seem to go out of the window. I have left millwall out of this equation as hopefully they will beat Coventry and help us out, if coventry's form continues then milwall will be the only team that can replace us in the bottom 3.

ps

Even if pitman appears lazy he is the only bugger that can put the ball in the net so he surely has to play every game even if it means others doing his work. The management need to swallow a bit of pride and play him

Agreed on pitman.

But I'm regards to coventry they have a VERY GOOD run in, fact is interesting games are better than nightmare ones....and playing Peterborough and Pompey is certianly better then west ham and birmingham.

Coventry deserve to stay up.....a team full of kids with a manager who has worked wonders.

Us on the other hand are full of overplayed premadomas who should look at teams like Cov and be ashamed.

Agree - does it matter if Pitman is lazy ? At least he can take a free kick / corner and put the ball in the back of the net occasionally - I love to see players with a high work rate but if running around for 90 minutes giving it your all does not give us any goals then give me a lazy goalscorer anyday.

We just need to get our nails out and dig them in, keep at trying, still a lot of the relegation teams need to play each other and things can change quickly - I hope/pray we can scrape through and this summer see a complete rebuild for BCFC with a clear plan - personally I'd like to see

25 players

4-5 Championship class players where we spend the majority of our transfer fees (if we cannot get them on a free)

The rest made up of decent players and our youth team - I'd like to see our 3rd choice player for a position to be a one of your young lads ( if they are not good enough to be 3rd choice option for a team's position then no offence - but they simply will not be good enough/worthwhile keeping anyway. This would also see them getting the odd game, experience and improve their game. Players will also be keener to come to a club that shows they play youth than one that lets them sit idle, gives them 1 year professional deals before freeing them up to leave without ever giving them a chance.

I don't think the youth is good enough to be honest.

We need to raid the best players from league 1 and 2.......toe Chris Taylor's and Michael jacobs and build a te around them.

Pitman is a class act who we have treated like shit. Yes he can be lazy but he is a natural goalscorer......he will get snapped up by a better team. No doubt about that.

We need to raid the best players from league 1 and 2.......toe Chris Taylor's and Michael jacobs and build a te around them.

Pitman is a class act who we have treated like shit. Yes he can be lazy but he is a natural goalscorer......he will get snapped up by a better team. No doubt about that.

I agree which is why next season I would be ruthless -

Good players from the lower leagues with a back bone of 4-5 class players to help raise their game even more - a TEAM that works together.

As for the youth players - if they are not good enough to be 3rd choice for a position at 18 years old then get rid of them.... what are we gaining from hanging onto those players ? A more streamlined approach that is fair to the youth players and the club - you will get your chances, it's upto you to prove you can fit into the team - whats the point of just using time/resources/money on a player that is never going to make it with us, only to release them on a free to play for Bath ?

Coventry have some interesting fixtures left still to play us donnie millwall and last game of the season away to southampton, they have peterboro home next week and if we can take a point at forest even if they beat boro we can go level with a win on easter monday which would leave four games to go. If we can take this to the last game I would fancy our game at burnley better than theirs at southampton. Playing Brum and West Ham could be useful in that teams around the play offs seem to be more effected and from guides seem to go out of the window. I have left millwall out of this equation as hopefully they will beat Coventry and help us out, if coventry's form continues then milwall will be the only team that can replace us in the bottom 3.

ps

Even if pitman appears lazy he is the only bugger that can put the ball in the net so he surely has to play every game even if it means others doing his work. The management need to swallow a bit of pride and play him

"Hang in"?

What do you mean?

This is far too positive a post to be on here.

Shouldn't you be slagging off Pearson, or Kilkenny, or Foster, or Gerken, or James, or McInnes, or anyone at BCFC? (Even David Lloyd is fair game these days!)

You should know that we are already relegated with six games still to play.

Get a grip man!

Archived