IGNORED

Goodwillie

myol'man

he has a history of this which is why its dragged out in the media but him and the other chap seem as bad as one another both should be punished and it should end there,

500 hours community service is about the going rate I think

he has a history of this which is why its dragged out in the media but him and the other chap seem as bad as one another both should be punished and it should end there,

500 hours community service is about the going rate I think

You were not there, so you do not know all of the facts! what would you do if someone knocked your mate out right infront of you? Hmmmm.

You were not there, so you do not know all of the facts! what would you do if someone knocked your mate out right infront of you? Hmmmm.

I'm saying both were in the wrong, the lad for picking on his mate and goodwillie for reacting, thats why they both should get a slap on the wrist,

He has had 2 convictions before, one for glassing someone in a club and another for knocking out a bouncer, he doesn't sound like a terribly nice guy.

It is important to note however that he was never tried for the rape allegations, and he is sueing for defamation. That's something he is unfairly remembered with.

Archived