IGNORED

Value For Money

bcfcbs20

Im afraid where value for money is concerned, BCFC fails in a massive way.

From football to season tickets to cost of food bcfc is a piss take.

Despite having the cheapest season ticket in the Championship and last time I checked no obligation to buy food on arrival? Nice try.

Im afraid where value for money is concerned, BCFC fails in a massive way.

From football to season tickets to cost of food bcfc is a piss take.

Simple thing to do if you feel this way is not go!

I despair sometimes reading comments... you'd never guess we actually all support this club.

I despair sometimes reading comments... you'd never guess we actually all support this club.

Your right we get some right ********* on here some times that just want to slate the club. Don't buy the food I you don't like it or the cost. There are several good quality burger vans around the ground along with a KFC if the food in the ground does not suit your taste! As for season ticket prices, change the bloody record. Yeah the football at the mo is poor but we pay pretty good prices for a ST.

Your right we get some right ********* on here some times that just want to slate the club. Don't buy the food I you don't like it or the cost. There are several good quality burger vans around the ground along with a KFC if the food in the ground does not suit your taste! As for season ticket prices, change the bloody record. Yeah the football at the mo is poor but we pay pretty good prices for a ST.

Yourself included who the **** goes on twitter slaging off players. It's no good saying I said sorry blah blah you still did it.

Bang for Buck as they called it we are the most expensive in the region FACT.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/i/b01fcq6q/

Lets get one thing straight here. As a ST holder for 22 years, a regular away follower of atleast 8 away games per season, i think im more than qualified to comment on value for money. I dont care what cheap season tickets we may sell, pure and simple the drivell being served up is not value for money.

I pay £400+ for my dolman ticket to get a proper view of the game, not the cheap seats in atyeo or east end where the view, and pattern of play is impossible to see properly.

Re food it is very expensive and has gone up markedly since last season. I continue to buy food at AG as i get into the dolman bar around 2hrs prior to k/o so i would argue im putting more in than some!! The food is expensive, yes there are greasy burger vans outside ( not much cheaper!) but money is not my issue, value for it is.

We havnt had good value in terms of football and in terms of food, although its quality is better than our football, it is xpensive!!

All ofcourse, in true forum fashion, IMO!!!

Lets get one thing straight here. As a ST holder for 22 years, a regular away follower of atleast 8 away games per season, i think im more than qualified to comment on value for money. I dont care what cheap season tickets we may sell, pure and simple the drivell being served up is not value for money.

I pay £400+ for my dolman ticket to get a proper view of the game, not the cheap seats in atyeo or east end where the view, and pattern of play is impossible to see properly.

Re food it is very expensive and has gone up markedly since last season. I continue to buy food at AG as i get into the dolman bar around 2hrs prior to k/o so i would argue im putting more in than some!! The food is expensive, yes there are greasy burger vans outside ( not much cheaper!) but money is not my issue, value for it is.

We havnt had good value in terms of football and in terms of food, although its quality is better than our football, it is xpensive!!

All ofcourse, in true forum fashion, IMO!!!

You have a choice to purchase, or not, everything that BCFC offers - including your season ticket.

I am quite happy with the price of my season ticket (Dolman Stand). Yes, we are struggling at the moment, but if my buying a ticket was dependant on us HAVING to win, then I would support Man Utd.

I think the food is average in comparrison to the offerings at most other grounds and concert venues and just as overpriced (although the new Balti pies are actually very nice!) If it suits me at the time to buy one, then I do. Otherwise I get something from elsewhere.

I didn't buy a shirt this season because i usually do, but never wear it. Compared to what you might get for £40 in a high street shop, I actually think that football shirts are decent quality and last for years. It is YOUR problem if you feel the need to buy one every season to keep up with the Jones'.

Is football cheap? No

Is it always good value for money? No

Could I ever do anything else rather then support the team/club that I love? NO

C.T.I.D & C.O.Y.R!!

I always love these equations. I saw one about going to a Premier League game earlier this season saying how a family of 4 couldn't afford it. When you looked at the breakdown it was:-

4 x top priced tickets

4 x programme

4 x food

4 x drink

4 x merchandise

4 x replica shirt

4 x travel

I mean for god sake I just walk down, watch the game and walk home disappointed.

The problem is being a "loyal fan" as some people put it means you get fleeced as you'll go because you want to support your club but those in charge of pricing won't see a loyal fan, they'll see money they can take for **** all.

I'm sorry but the cost of the ticket, even a season one, just isn't good value for this club. We're under performing, we don't have any spirit and even when the results do come it's still a rip off. £40 for a shirt that will be used a maximum of 2 seasons is awful, especially when I couldn't even get my size until a good few months into the season. I've pretty much decided to follow Ice Hockey primarily until Bristol City is a club functioning well and actually playing well on the field too. At least a Hockey jersey never goes "out of fashion", the players will fight for the club they play for and generally aren't overpaid selfish p****s.

not the cheap seats in atyeo or east end where the view, and pattern of play is impossible to see properly.

I sit in Atyeo Block H, a row from the back. The view is great, i see all of the play. No pillars to block my view either.

we are the most expensive in the region FACT.

Yes, mathematically we are, can't argue with that. But i'd personally place some value on the level of football (which i presume the beeb don't), i'd much rather be watching Championship level football than the League 2 dross that Rovers, Swindon, Plymouth and Cheltenham all have to put up with.

The problem is being a "loyal fan" as some people put it means you get fleeced as you'll go because you want to support your club but those in charge of pricing won't see a loyal fan, they'll see money they can take for **** all.

I'm sorry but the cost of the ticket, even a season one, just isn't good value for this club. We're under performing, we don't have any spirit and even when the results do come it's still a rip off. £40 for a shirt that will be used a maximum of 2 seasons is awful, especially when I couldn't even get my size until a good few months into the season. I've pretty much decided to follow Ice Hockey primarily until Bristol City is a club functioning well and actually playing well on the field too. At least a Hockey jersey never goes "out of fashion", the players will fight for the club they play for and generally aren't overpaid selfish p****s.

I watched Swindon Wildcats v Slough Jets a few years back it was bloody great fun.

Archived