IGNORED

Bradley Orr

Riaz

Can't believe he used to get so much stick from some. The kind of professional we could have done with now, he cared about the club and always gave his all. Probably playing slightly above his level in the prem, but was always a very good championship defender. Something we do not have at present.

He's either playing as right mid/right wing back or central midfield as Jason Lowe is playing at fullback for them, hopefully he and Blackburn can shake up the title race!

Just saw this before my Young comment. Sounds like a very defensive move by Kean then.

Nevilles a brilliant pundit much better then the other drivvle

Neville is bloody awful!

Same monotone voice all the time (with a Manc. accent as well).

Put up with him yesterday. Spent the first 20 mins praising Swansea and saying how well they were playing, then as soon as Spurs scored he changed sides going on to say how they had dominated the whole of the first half.

Blokes a to55er!

Neville is bloody awful!

Same monotone voice all the time (with a Manc. accent as well).

Put up with him yesterday. Spent the first 20 mins praising Swansea and saying how well they were playing, then as soon as Spurs scored he changed sides going on to say how they had dominated the whole of the first half.

Blokes a to55er!

Je suis en agrement...Neville is worse than Andy Gray and thats saying something...

Talks a complete load of tripe IMO.

And now we are on the subject of Neville and Football...... how he managed to get so many England caps is beyond me...We must have had a really crap set of Players to choose from in the 90,s and early noughties

Count dracula was better with crosses and Ive seen lady boys in Thailand with a better tackle..

You can argue that Neville's voice is annoying, or that you don't appreciate his commentary style but to say he's clueless is ridiculous. He's easily the best pundit and the majority of his analysis is spot on. He's also the only TV pundit that says something genuinely analytical that might not have crossed your mind, rather than the usual simpleton bollocks. Think a few peoples personal views on the man/team may be getting the better of them...

Je suis en agrement...Neville is worse than Andy Gray and thats saying something...

Talks a complete load of tripe IMO.

And now we are on the subject of Neville and Football...... how he managed to get so many England caps is beyond me...We must have had a really crap set of Players to choose from in the 90,s and early noughties

Count dracula was better with crosses and Ive seen lady boys in Thailand with a better tackle..

part of arguably the best england side seen in the last 45 years possibly apart from the 1990 side

always remember him as an overlapping right back always putting in good crosses

but apart from nearly a hundred caps and all the trophies he won yeah he's crap!!!

ffs

You can argue that Neville's voice is annoying, or that you don't appreciate his commentary style but to say he's clueless is ridiculous. He's easily the best pundit and the majority of his analysis is spot on. He's also the only TV pundit that says something genuinely analytical that might not have crossed your mind, rather than the usual simpleton bollocks. Think a few peoples personal views on the man/team may be getting the better of them...

I can accept him being in the studio and making his points at half time, cuz I can avoid him by going to get another drink or going to the bog.

But during the game I want to mainly hear the commentator and an occasional comment from the summariser, instead of someone continually stating his opinion of what I can blatantly see for myself.

Archived