IGNORED

Half Time Warm Up ,complete Joke !

Robiness

Ronnabe go and eat your biscuits! It would help if the whole squad looked interested in staying in the championship and had some fight about them ,that's all .

No mate, you're making a story out of nothing. The half time warm up is never anything more than a kick about at any club in the country. Stop being so sensationalist.

Jordan did, he keeps an especially critical eye on Pitman.

Yes, I noticed... I assumed at that point that Brett would be coming on (a substitution I would have made) but when he emerged for the second half he sat cross armed in the dugout. Much to my surprise.

Even when players come on at half time they usually have a decent warm up, that's the first time I can remember a player not coming out.

Criticism isnt a bad thing, it's more subjective to think that the sun shines out of his arse like you....

Yes, I noticed... I assumed at that point that Brett would be coming on (a substitution I would have made) but when he emerged for the second half he sat cross armed in the dugout. Much to my surprise.

Even when players come on at half time they usually have a decent warm up, that's the first time I can remember a player not coming out.

Criticism isnt a bad thing, it's more subjective to think that the sun shines out of his arse like you....

I hate to rain on your parade, but Brett was out at half time, he may have been out late as I was in the toilet but he was cetainly out when I came back, and he was the only player doing anything close to a proper warm up. As the other 4 players were booting the ball around aimlessly, Brett was doing little shuttle runs and stretches with one of the coaches.

The me and the guy I sit next to had a discussion about this. Derby's subs were doing a proper warm up and stretches ALL together whilst our lot were just messing around like in the playground. It just sums up the lack of professionalism at the moment.

Criticism, for the sake of it, when you've no idea why he didn't come out at half time, is a very bad thing.

It's obvious you dislike him for some reason - why else would you grasp at every pathetic opportunity to criticise and undermine him?

There would have been a good reason if he didn't come out at half time and I've no doubt DM would be shaking his head in disbelief that any 'supporter' would be coming on here stating that ' Pitman couldn't be bothered.'

Laughable. Do you really think the manager would have brought him on later if he'd displayed such an attitude?

I suspect you are one of very few who could have dreamt up such a scenario.

Criticism, for the sake of it, when you've no idea why he didn't come out at half time, is a very bad thing.

It's obvious you dislike him for some reason - why else would you grasp at every pathetic opportunity to criticise and undermine him?

There would have been a good reason if he didn't come out at half time and I've no doubt DM would be shaking his head in disbelief that any 'supporter' would be coming on here stating that ' Pitman couldn't be bothered.'

Laughable. Do you really think the manager would have brought him on later if he'd displayed such an attitude?

I suspect you are one of very few who could have dreamt up such a scenario.

I dislike his attitude on the pitch at times. Diving and feigning injury are particular gripes. Also his insistence on trying silly flicks when keeping the ball is important. Thinking he's Cantona or Messi when the reality is he's an average second division player frustrates me.

But he's a bloody good goal scorer, I like that.

Your defence of him whenever he plays badly/starts game (they seem to go hand in hand) is laughable... I don't dislike him at all, just want him to be better than he is right now. You on the other refuse to accept any criticism of the chubby crusader or his trusty under performing sidekick, Albert.

I dislike his attitude on the pitch at times. Diving and feigning injury are particular gripes. Also his insistence on trying silly flicks when keeping the ball is important. Thinking he's Cantona or Messi when the reality is he's an average second division player frustrates me.

But he's a bloody good goal scorer, I like that.

Your defence of him whenever he plays badly/starts game (they seem to go hand in hand) is laughable... I don't dislike him at all, just want him to be better than he is right now. You on the other refuse to accept any criticism of the chubby crusader or his trusty under performing sidekick, Albert.

So do you accept that your assertion that Pitman 'couldn't be bothered to come out' at half time was nothing but malicious nonsense designed to put him in a bad light?

Archived