IGNORED

Sexstone

Red_Jim

I've been reading a few comments on here suggesting that Colin S might be on his way out the door. Any substance to this, or is it just wild rumour? Have people heard anything from around the club to suggest this might be on the cards?

Where's this too?

I suspect its wishful thinking

I think it's mentioned briefly on the Gary Owers thread and there was definitely a poster saying things about it yesterday - not sure if he/she was just making it up to get a reaction though.

He sure as hell isn't going to leave of his own accord. That little used car salesman has stumbled into the best job of his life having done nothing as Chief Exec. You'd have to prize him out of that seat now.

Wishful thinking I think.

Don't get it, unless someone with mega bucks comes in and buys out SL (yeah right) anybody else coming in would only be another puppet chairman, what's the point!

You're assuming it's not his decision, perhaps he's just had enough.

He sure as hell isn't going to leave of his own accord. That little used car salesman has stumbled into the best job of his life having done nothing as Chief Exec. You'd have to prize him out of that seat now.

Wishful thinking I think.

You seem to have a great knowledge of the inner workings of City's day to day life. Please, tell us more.

He is getting close to retirement age.

Heard some wonderful stories about him when was Chief Exec, nothing really bad but he loves his long lunches.

No good, no good at all. Can't you just join in the fun that is OTIB and make some stuff up?

Archived