IGNORED

Free Forest Fiver From Supporters Trust & Club

Blagdon red

• SC&T Board Members

To ease the cost a little of supporting City at Forest on Saturday, the Supporters Trust & Club is offering fans a 'Free Forest Fiver'.

Full details here on the Trust website

Also on this flyer (click to enlarge):

forestfiverform.gif.

We know it's not a fortune, but hopefully it will encourage a few more to make the trip!

• SC&T Board Members

We did ask the club to do something on travel costs for the Forest game, but they weren't up for it. I believe Dollymarie even tweeted one of the players to suggest they chip in, but got no reply. So we thought we'd try to help as much as we could ourselves.

See you at the City Ground!

We did ask the club to do something on travel costs for the Forest game, but they weren't up for it. I believe Dollymarie even tweeted one of the players to suggest they chip in, but got no reply. So we thought we'd try to help as much as we could ourselves.

See you at the City Ground!

That's really quite sad. All about the money for them though.

Well done to the ST however.

Strange cos said player retweets a heck of a lot of stuff on his account, so is on there regularly. Anyway, its done now.

I'm only giving a defence to the player.

They get hammered left right and centre on this forum and no-one sticks up to them.

2 sides of stories and all that.

Hardly a case of naming and shaming, as the player has no obligation to stump up his (cough,cough) hard earned salary to fund complete strangers past-times, but as it is on your twitter feed, and therefore a matter of public record, and to save the rest of the class their time, who was it?

To ease the cost a little of supporting City at Forest on Saturday, the Supporters Trust & Club is offering fans a 'Free Forest Fiver'.

Full details here on the Trust website

Also on this flyer (click to enlarge):

forestfiverform.gif

We know it's not a fortune, but hopefully it will encourage a few more to make the trip!

Nice gesture indeed, I'l have to try and remember to pop in Monday!

• SC&T Board Members

Re the players, we thought it might be a good opportunity for them to earn some currently much needed kudos from the fans at minimal relative expense to themselves.

Unfortunately, the notion fell on deaf ears.

Brilliant idea and a nice response from the players. I wouldn't have expected anything less from our talented fighters who have done so much for the red shirt .... but if you do get us relegated don't bother hanging around will you.

Re the players, we thought it might be a good opportunity for them to earn some currently much needed kudos from the fans at minimal relative expense to themselves.

Unfortunately, the notion fell on deaf ears.

Maybe fans should use the ''deaf ears'' and not turn up and pay extra money for their awards night, a night of awards

a fair few of them really don't deserve, ok they don't have to donate to your offer but a bit of acknowledgement to people making an effort constantly doing positive stuff would not go a miss and i think even the most die hard of fans patients is starting to run thin.

Archived