IGNORED

Coventry Forum

bywaterred

It's about time the " How to spot a Coventry fan " Thread was posted...Anyone ???

Well anyone who says that the 1970s neck attire the 'kipper tie' is infact a hot beverage best served with a dash of milk is clearly a Coventry supporter

coventry fans have tickets in the eastend and so called in the park end

How can they have tickets in the east end - assuming you mean the home part - when its only sold to people on the city database.

There will be one sat next to me in the Dolman

As long as he doesn't celebrate when they score, I am sure he will be ok, if he does...........................

And don't go blaming our fans if he finds trouble, he shouldn't be in there in the first place.

BCAGFC

As long as he doesn't celebrate when they score, I am sure he will be ok, if he does...........................

And don't go blaming our fans if he finds trouble, he shouldn't be in there in the first place.

BCAGFC

So no matter who it is (man, women, child, OAP etc.) celebrating then expect the worst? Is that what your saying?

Sorry but I find that pathetic?

http://www.skybluestalk.co.uk/threads/15809-Bit-of-help-for-you-boys?p=168840#post168840

That's if they get there at all. As long as they are quiet and dont make them selves known. Makes no odds to me. The more silent away fans in our end means less singing fans in there end. I guess it works the same way as a negative for us too

So no matter who it is (man, women, child, OAP etc.) celebrating then expect the worst? Is that what your saying?

Sorry but I find that pathetic?

Typically an old man, woman or child would get away with it, for obvious reasons, but if a grown man celebrates an opposition goal in the home end in a game with such importance as Monday's then they are quite simply asking for it.

Football has been that way for a long time so the Coventry City fan would have to be mad or stupid not to realise that and therefore they would bring it on themselves. It's not right or wrong or pathetic; it's just how it is.

http://www.skybluestalk.co.uk/threads/15809-Bit-of-help-for-you-boys?p=168840#post168840

That's if they get there at all. As long as they are quiet and dont make them selves known. Makes no odds to me. The more silent away fans in our end means less singing fans in there end. I guess it works the same way as a negative for us too

Haha that post is quality. Could've the biggest crowd at the mem for sometime

coventry fans have tickets in the eastend and so called in the park end

oooo i do hope there up in H Block - should create the atmosphere were after :boxing:

are they deluded, the comments on there forum about 20+ in the home end hahah - i smell blood !

And i give to you an all time classic - and i quote " Everyone knows Bristol City get slapped around by the Gas anyway so I think a few Cov in the home end will manage " :reaper:

How can they have tickets in the east end - assuming you mean the home part - when its only sold to people on the city database.

Last season or possibly even the season before when we played Coventry at the Gate there was an old lady in the EE kitted from head to toe in retro Coventry merchandise from a cap with badges to an old school shirt! She was of course treated pleasantly and I assume she is based in Bristol or knows City fans and was there with them but it was a surreal sight nonetheless. Anyone else remember this?

http://www.skybluest...8840#post168840

Why should they keep quiet? what is the matter with people?.. they are human. let them sit where they like and support who they like. people need to grow up.

Archived