IGNORED

Executive Functions Predict The Success Of Top-Soccer Players

bristolcitysweden

I have developed my own EF test for football players.

1. Do you have a swank car

2. Do you have a swank girlfriend/boyfriend (keep it under cover if it's a boyfriend this is football)

3. Do you have a swank wage compared to the poor fools that pay to see you play

4. Do you give a toss about the club you play for

5. Do you consider your average actual performance on the field to be 'World Class' and everyone that can't see it must be a fool

6. Are you a bit of a swanker

7. Do you swank more than once a day

8. Are you under qualified to make social comment or get a job stacking at the local supermarket

Results

1.Yes

2.Yes

3.Yes

4.Yes

5.Yes

6.Yes

7.Yes

8.Yes

Then you must be a footballer and be better than the people that pay your wages, the world owes you a living and you are Gods gift to us all.

2. Do you have a swank girlfriend/boyfriend (keep it under cover if it's a boyfriend this is football)

5. Do you consider your average actual performance on the field to be 'World Class' and everyone that can't see it must be a fool

8. Are you under qualified to make social comment or get a job stacking at the local supermarket

Results

1.Yes

2.Yes

3.Yes

4.Yes

5.Yes

6.Yes

7.Yes

8.Yes

Then you must be a footballer and be better than the people that pay your wages, the world owes you a living and you are Gods gift to us all.

You're being harsh on modern day footballers there Daarzet. Everybody knows modern day footballers have a short career and need to earn squillions a day because they are not allowed by LAW to do another job after playing football. FACT.

You're being harsh on modern day footballers there Daarzet. Everybody knows modern day footballers have a short career and need to earn squillions a day because they are not allowed by LAW to do another job after playing football. FACT.

Harsh yes........ but there is always the black economy

I often wonder if football players are paid enough :) ...... a few extra quid on the side is always welcome and overall we do seem to have alot of swankers (those who like to be swanky in football).

Probably something in it. In the NFL, each prospective draftee undertakes the "Wonderlic" test, a test of cognitive ability. It is a small factor in the drafting process, but a factor nonetheless, even though Morris Claiborne, who allegedly scored "4 out of 50" on the test is still expected to be a top 5 pick.

Results

1.Yes

2.Yes

3.Yes

4.Yes

5.Yes

6.Yes

7.Yes

8.Yes

Brilliant post, simply brilliant. :bounce:

Results

1.Yes

2.Yes

3.Yes

4.Yes

5.Yes

6.Yes

7.Yes

8.Yes

Shouldn't the answer to 4. be No?

Archived