IGNORED

Lets Show Some Dignity

City Exile

Been to game. Now with a mate in Cardiff.

Gutted by result, absolutely gutted. But to see the drivel posted on here by so called City fans (people who seem to have got home very early) really is beginning to do my head in. There will be a time for more rational debate, about players and the manager. Now is not that time.

However well or badly they played, whatever failings they have, I can imagine players and management are as gutted as the rest of us. I don't doubt they tried their best.

Lets lose today with a little dignity. Lets not let our disappointment turn in on ourselves.

I have supported this team for over 30 years. There was a time when I prayed that this club was going to continue to exist, for a chance like today.

Unlucky lads. I know you did your best. I will be back supporting you next year.

Well said Rich. All season I've been biting my tongue about DW (saying wait till the end) and I've always been thinking it was time for him to go whether or not we go up. I would have liked to see a new manager in Div. 1 next season. As thats not to be, Danny should resign.

I feel massivly let down by the managment of the team. We never put ourselves in a position to win, it would be one thing if we so clearly weren't the best side or one of the best two sides in the division. We have class players and they weren't allowed to preform.

Archived