IGNORED

Today (Forest Away)

_Bristol-City_

Club should have offered reduced travel

fans have had enough of supporting this team also, as you can almost guarntee we will see ANOTHER gutless performance

I hope not. All season I have spent the weeks looking forward too football this one more than ever, then on the Monday or Tuesday in this case going back to work depressed again. By Wednesday I seem to have the belief again that the weekend coming will be the big change. I really think (hope, wish, pray) that this weekend will be our turning point. 2 massive games 6 massive points. Come on city! Wish I could come today but I'm under the thumb. Fair play to who ever is going and make loads of noise!

COYR!!

I hope not. All season I have spent the weeks looking forward too football this one more than ever, then on the Monday or Tuesday in this case going back to work depressed again. By Wednesday I seem to have the belief again that the weekend coming will be the big change. I really think (hope, wish, pray) that this weekend will be our turning point. 2 massive games 6 massive points. Come on city! Wish I could come today but I'm under the thumb. Fair play to who ever is going and make loads of noise!

COYR!!

Fair play for the optimism

but, we have won one in 12, why on earth do people suddenly believe were gonna win our next two!?!?!?!

Hope im wrong off course

but, we have won one in 12, why on earth do people suddenly believe were gonna win our next two!?!?!?!

Hope im wrong off course

I think it's just that last dribble of hope. There not the hardest games we've had all season, hopefully the players will be up for it.

Hope im wrong off course

Exactly. It won't just change all of a sudden because we are in the relegation zone and we want/believe it will.

Anything less than 4 points this weekend and we are down. Simple.

This is very true, I still think we need 6 points though!

No doubt about it, in all honesty if we want to stay up we do need 6. It's just I don't think we will get 6. If we can get 4 points at least it leaves us with a tiny chance but the trouble is you have to assume that after this weekend, we will almost certainly go without any points for the next 2, Brum and West Ham.

Exactly. It won't just change all of a sudden because we are in the relegation zone and we want/believe it will.

Keep hearing how momentum is important for teams at this time of year, unfortunately we have none.

Being impartial, we have a lousy goal difference, scored one goal on our travels since Christmas, and reliant on loan signings.

I'd like to say I believe we will stay up but I think this week end will see us relegated in all but name.

Hope I'm proved wrong but sometimes you've got to let your head rule your heart.

Keep hearing how momentum is important for teams at this time of year, unfortunately we have none.

Being impartial, we have a lousy goal difference, scored one goal on our travels since Christmas, and reliant on loan signings.

I'd like to say I believe we will stay up but I think this week end will see us relegated in all but name.

Hope I'm proved wrong but sometimes you've got to let your head rule your heart.

Unfortunately I have to agree with you. I just can't see how it's all going to just fall into place all of a sudden.

Coventry and Forest are the best examples of going on a bad run, but they dug themselves out of the shit and actually gathered some momentum and picked up a lot of points.

I hope people who are coming to the game are feeling more optimistic coz we need to get behind the team more than ever this weekend. Forest is a tough place to go and without away backing our players are even more likely to crumble. Whether they're playing cack or not today, we need to be loud to give us the best chance possible.

I hope people who are coming to the game are feeling more optimistic coz we need to get behind the team more than ever this weekend. Forest is a tough place to go and without away backing our players are even more likely to crumble. Whether they're playing cack or not today, we need to be loud to give us the best chance possible.

With all due respect Ben, support or no support the players don't give a ****, a few songs and some balloons will do nothing to raise these money grabbing whores!

We have a team full of loanees plus Carey and hopefully Bryan, with the exception of Stead these over paid bunch of clowns have no idea what that badge and red shirt means to us fans.

The fat lady will be singing her heart out come 5pm Monday.

Not simple and Untrue, if Coventry draw or lose today 3pts for us on Mon will mean it goes on;

Do not write us off today games when we have no chance on paper are the ones we turn up on; ask Southampton West Ham couldnt beat us away either.

We will either sneak it today or get battered; Forest 1- 2 City imo

With all due respect Ben, support or no support the players don't give a ****, a few songs and some balloons will do nothing to raise these money grabbing whores!

We have a team full of loanees plus Carey and hopefully Bryan, with the exception of Stead these over paid bunch of clowns have no idea what that badge and red shirt means to us fans.

+1

And, similarly, with all due respect, if all fans decide to cling to that and not give some support then we'll never know if it could have made a difference. There's no denying that fans lift any set of players (the atmosphere at the Leicester game only goes to show that). Admittedly they should be lifting the fans but if it doesn't work that way then we have to do what we can to keep us up. If we manage that then we can slag the team off and start choosing the deadwood to get rid of then, but for now, we need to get behind the CLUB, not the players, and keep us in this league. They can't be moneygrabbing whores in L1.

Untrue, if Coventry draw or lose today 3pts for us on Mon will mean it goes on;

Do not write us off today games when we have no chance on paper are the ones we turn up on; ask Southampton West Ham couldnt beat us away either.

We will either sneak it today or get battered; Forest 1- 2 City imo

Yeah IF coventry don't win. We have to spent to much time this season dealing with if's and but's. The 4 points is not taking into account coventry's result at all. It is based on the fact after this weekend, on our recent form the games coming up against Brum and West Ham will almost certainly amass no more than a point. And if you look at coventry's run we will need to get as far ahead as poss as they are likely to pick up more than we will over the next four games.

Unfortunately I have to agree with you. I just can't see how it's all going to just fall into place all of a sudden.

Coventry and Forest are the best examples of going on a bad run, but they dug themselves out of the shit and actually gathered some momentum and picked up a lot of points.

Our run starts today we are City we do and expect the unexpected.

Does anyone know if it's possible to catch the last train back? I think it's at 19:28 which only gives about 15 mins after the game finishes to get to the station.

Living in Notts I can guarantee you won't be able to make it if you stay til the end of the game. It's a good 25-30 minute walk. You'd need to book a taxi and leave the game early. That will be 10+ mins too. Sorry for the bad news pal.

EDIT: If you booked a taxi you'd probably only need to leave a few minutes early and have your ticket ready to go through. Wouldn't wanna say you could wait til the end coz it would be a push. But with traffic going your way and a half decent jog you'd be okay with a taxi. Just.

Yeah IF coventry don't win. We have to spent to much time this season dealing with if's and but's. The 4 points is not taking into account coventry's result at all. It is based on the fact after this weekend, on our recent form the games coming up against Brum and West Ham will almost certainly amass no more than a point. And if you look at coventry's run we will need to get as far ahead as poss as they are likely to pick up more than we will over the next four games.

Our survival is in our own hands atm

Our survival is in our own hands atm

Exactly. Well said that man. Why is it that so many other teams can overcome adversity but when it comes to our fans, there's no chance? Maybe I'm just being too optimistic and living in denial that I'll be watching L1 football next year. Would like to think we could still do it mind. A win today and people will be viewing things differently again.

Living in Notts I can guarantee you won't be able to make it if you stay til the end of the game. It's a good 25-30 minute walk. You'd need to book a taxi and leave the game early. That will be 10+ mins too. Sorry for the bad news pal.

EDIT: If you booked a taxi you'd probably only need to leave a few minutes early and have your ticket ready to go through. Wouldn't wanna say you could wait til the end coz it would be a push. But with traffic going your way and a half decent jog you'd be okay with a taxi. Just.

Cheers mate, it's the car for me then, I was avoiding doing anymore driving having done 180 miles yesterday but needs must and I want to be there rather than behind a tv screen!

I hope you are right my friend!

I have a cunning plan; the likes of Gibson,Merrick,Parr,Gould,Cheesley,Sweeny Doc, and The God Gow :worship2: will be on the pitch pre match Monday give them the shirts and boots and watch them FIGHT for the club :bruce_h4h: and roll right over Coventry blinkin City.

Archived