IGNORED

City Vs Forest: Projector Down The Gate

Tom

Back in Bristol for Easter so thought I might go down and watch City on the screen down at the Gate (money dictates no away trips sadly). I know they are showing the game, but I've never been into the place where it is advertised. Anyone know where it is? I'm just accustomed to getting into the 4 stands and then sodding off after we get trounced ;).

Anyone else going down? (apart from City :()

The match is being screened in the premier lounge, a poncey room normally reserved for the corporates, inside the Williams stand.

Cheers any idea if I'll be able to take a drink/some food in with me. I'd imagine not but hey...

Back in Bristol for Easter so thought I might go down and watch City on the screen down at the Gate (money dictates no away trips sadly). I know they are showing the game, but I've never been into the place where it is advertised. Anyone know where it is? I'm just accustomed to getting into the 4 stands and then sodding off after we get trounced ;).

Anyone else going down? (apart from City :()

Any time I've ever been aware of City putting on big screens inside the East End/Atyeo etc... we've always lost! Have we ever won when we've had the big screens?

Just a packet of crisps or something jesus. We don't all have money to throw away at the bar.

As I understand it this bar is not usually open to all and sundry. The club have therefore made a decent gesture. Would have thought it was therefore fairly obvious that in return you could buy a bottle of pop or a packet of pork scratchings.

As I understand it this bar is not usually open to all and sundry. The club have therefore made a decent gesture. Would have thought it was therefore fairly obvious that in return you could buy a bottle of pop or a packet of pork scratchings.

Perhaps it could be a decent gesture to the fans that have put up with all the crap decisions and football down at the gate of late.

But no.. I must reward their decent gesture.

Watch it in a pub, fine I'll buy a drink. Watch it down the Gate, where my money has been squandered year after year? I think I'll keep my wallet in my jacket for this one.

Perhaps it could be a decent gesture to the fans that have put up with all the crap decisions and football down at the gate of late.

But no.. I must reward their decent gesture.

Watch it in a pub, fine I'll buy a drink. Watch it down the Gate, where my money has been squandered year after year? I think I'll keep my wallet in my jacket for this one.

Can only appreciate your frustration Tom, fair play then.

If you watch it down the ground you are watching it in a bar? What do you want ... The club to give you free food and drink as well ? What a d*ckhead

1. Didn't know it was a bar, as stated id never been in there before. 2. I only expect the club to provide me with a team to be proud of, they haven't done this for 3 years.

Archived