IGNORED

Anyone Else Feeling Nervous?

Jordan Tansley

Whats to be nervous about? We have a team of bottlers, no fight, no passion. The Cov game on monday will b a must win just to fail being 7 points behind.

Cov are showing fight today coming from behind, we show nothing when behind.

Saw a stat saying Forest unbeaten in 21 against us. Oh how i hope we can somehow change that later.

Nope, not nervous, accepted a while back we could be for the drop. Life Goes On

Indeed, more resigned than nervous, plus more than a bit pee'd off with Watford and Derby games where we should have really got 2 wins if we were to be in with a chance of escape.

Can't see any Easter resurrection for us.

Yes me too! I resigned myself to relegation about 5 weeks ago as I couldn't stand the clawing in my gut anymore and the queer team selections and substitutions.

The only small chink of light is City always play better when they are coming from behind in the league...

Not nervous yet. Gonna see the game on TV. We are underdogs thats suits us. Think we can play better away than home. Its time to get a rsult vs Forest. Keep my fingers crossed. COME ON YOU REDS!!

And if Coventry win today our match with Forest is even more important than Coventry on Monday; lose this one and monday's match is somewhat irrelevant.

yep, things seem to be geared up for league 1.

Not much runs our way and we don't have a decent track record of must win games.

Love to see the great escape but looking very iffy right now.

Who's going to get the City goals then Glos?

Pitbull and Steadie :pray: are they even starting?

SH1t Woolford starts; may have to re think now................. nah come on CITY lets have em

Archived