IGNORED

You Were Let Down

Guest Atkins is god

Guest Atkins is god

I am a bristol man. I support the gas, but i dont hate you guys.

IMO you were let down big by your players today. It wasnt all Wilsons fault, and you would be living up to your fickle standards if you start blaming him.

1 shot on goal isnt good enough.

Before you react inappropriately, i could have come on here taking the ######. Simular to what Nester does on our site. But i havent. I have offered a sensible view, and one which is shared by alot of people.

I am a bristol man. I support the gas, but i dont hate you guys.

IMO you were let down big by your players today. It wasnt all Wilsons fault, and you would be living up to your fickle standards if you start blaming him.

1 shot on goal isnt good enough.

Before you react inappropriately, i could have come on here taking the ######. Simular to what Nester does on our site. But i havent. I have offered a sensible view, and one which is shared by alot of people.

We don't have fickle standards mate, start looking a bit closer to home.

It's not Bristol CITY who sack their manager every season and sign a complete new squad as well.

We know full well our team didn't perform today, your team however hasn't performed for at least 3 years.

The manager has to come under scrutiny after a big match performance like that, we wouldn't be football fans if the subject didn't come up.

That doesn't mean we'll all be calling for his head when the dust settles though.

Archived