IGNORED

Points Total Needed

Super

yea on reflection and another check on the table, 47 could be closer - i dont think Barnlsey will get any more points, they are playing shit and have a hard run in - they will finish on 46 IMO

thats a bold prediction. They are on a terrible run but i am sure they will pick up a point or two at least.

Is it me or dose anybody else have problems reading this size print ??

before anybody says, it could be my oldtimers !!

Like the last line on an eye test chart!!

+1.50s readers means I can just about cope. If he goes any smaller the +2.0s will have to come out!!

47 will be enough and it will be Millwall who go down on 45 being beaten by Blackpool on the final day.

Millwall are picking up points and keeping clean sheets with a hard run in. It's going to be either us or Coventry for the drop!

Millwall are picking up points and keeping clean sheets with a hard run in. It's going to be either us or Coventry for the drop!

Milwall are key as they still have to go to Coventry.

I reckon that wins over coventry and barnsley may possibly just be enough. If not then at least it should certainly leave us in a position where we could control our fate on the last day without having to hope for others to drop points as well as us picking them up!

Not sure if we will need 47 - I reckon 2 more points will do it, as Coventry would need 2 wins in the next 4 to go past us.... and they looked very poor. I would hope we can pick up at least another 4 though. Losing Pitman for most of our remaining run-out is a worry however.

Need to raise the atmosphere at the Gate two more times - both our opponents may need results for different reasons. Obviously anything at all we can do over the next two games reduces the pressure on the last two games.

Coventry v Millwall becomes big, and any game Coventry do not win is huge for us. Fancy we might need two more wins however, and that it will go down to the last game.

Coventry have got Millwall and Doncaster at home so those will probably be their two wins - still think we need 4 points to be safe,

Portsmouth v Millwall tomorrow will be a key pointer. A win for Portsmouth and I think Millwall for the drop.

Archived