IGNORED

Keeper Situation....

barney999

Just wondering what other peoples thoughts are, could playing Gerks spur on the team? As could the team hold a grudge on David James earning nearly twice as much as other players and not performing also being seen to JUST picking up a wage?

Just wondering what other peoples thoughts are, could playing Gerks spur on the team? As could the team hold a grudge on David James earning nearly twice as much as other players and not performing also being seen to JUST picking up a wage?

I wouldn't of thought so. They surely all respect David James hugely for what he has achieved in his career. Gerken called him a legend in his interview after the game today which I thought was nice. Gerken is definatley doing himself no harm with these performances.

When Gerks came in for 2 games earlier in the season, my impression was that the defence looked a lot happier and more confident than in the previous games with James in the team. So I was very disappointed when James came back in. The defence again looks happier with Gerks, so he must stay in till the end of the season (barring any injuries).

Archived