IGNORED

Coventry Fans Views During And After Our Match Today.

havanatopia

I always like to get an opposing fans view of our match... they all said to a man that we were 5hit.. buts thats fine. They can come to the Gate on Monday and think its gonna be easy.

If Bristol win today I am not feeling very confident for Monday. Full gate at Ashton Gate and they get this away win.

Suddenly the light at the end of the tunnel not looking too bright icon_e_sad.gif

I think I've turned into a forest fan, and just my luck they are sh1te too

who said that gerken is a shite keeper?

knew this was going to happen. we lose monday we will be down.

You useless fxxxing cxxxs Forest. To win 4-7 at Leeds and then put in that display. Fxxxing typical. Fxxk you Cotterill. (i had to beep this one)

I don't want to be negative, I really don't, but I can't see us winning Monday. Especially after those wxxxers gave them a massive lift.

I always like to get an opposing fans view of our match... they all said to a man that we were 5hit.. buts thats fine. They can come to the Gate on Monday and think its gonna be easy.

If Bristol win today I am not feeling very confident for Monday. Full gate at Ashton Gate and they get this away win.

Suddenly the light at the end of the tunnel not looking too bright icon_e_sad.gif

I think I've turned into a forest fan, and just my luck they are sh1te too

who said that gerken is a shite keeper?

knew this was going to happen. we lose monday we will be down.

You useless fxxxing cxxxs Forest. To win 4-7 at Leeds and then put in that display. Fxxxing typical. Fxxk you Cotterill. (i had to beep this one)

I don't want to be negative, I really don't, but I can't see us winning Monday. Especially after those wxxxers gave them a massive lift.

TBF, we've been stitched up by sides who we thought would beat our relegation rivals.....Hull spring to mind quite frequently ATM.

They've had their laugh now lets see if they have any bottle to take on a full house at Ashton Gate.

I doubt it.

Some I suspect will be wanting to get rid of their tickets now

It will be a cauldron

As a fan I can't wait, why? Because I and 17,000 others can make a difference to our team by making it so uncomfortable for the away team they wish they hadn't bothered turning up .

For that day they are the sky blue gas