EPHRAIM 5 DIDNT GET GOING

CISSE 8 UNSUNG PERFORMER

SKUSE 7 CALMING INFLUENCE

WOOLFORD 6 UNLUCKY WITH GOAL LITTLE ELSE

WOOD 7 HUFFED AND PUFFED SHOWED BOTTLE

STEAD 6 WON PEN FED ON SCRAPS THOUGH

KILLKENNY 6 KEPT THINGS GOING

ADOMAH 6 DITTO

Did you miss Carey's first 10 minutes?, 10 is for perfection, after the first 10 minutes he was immense (possibly the bang to his head woke him up) 8 is fair reflection.

Gerken was probably a 10.

In the first 10 minutes I thought Carey did well, a few dodgey passes but cleared it when needed, won the battles with Blackstock and made a great block (cant remember if that was in the first 10 minutes)

In the first 10 minutes I thought Carey did well, a few dodgey passes but cleared it when needed, won the battles with Blackstock and made a great block (cant remember if that was in the first 10 minutes)

No I think you missed the first 10 minutes, could have been booked for 3 very rash and totally unnecessary challenges, should have been booked for 2 of them and one pass straight into touch probably not within 2 yards of City player, that is not a 10 star rating, although probably in your world.

No I think you missed the first 10 minutes, could have been booked for 3 very rash and totally unnecessary challenges, should have been booked for 2 of them and one pass straight into touched probably not within 2 yards of City player, that is not a 10 star rating, although probably in your world.

a 10 rating doesn't mean you have to have a 100% pass completion record, he's a centre half and was immense, helped keep a clean sheet despite being under the cosh for 90 minutes. What's a man got to do to earn a 10? Score a hattrick, clear 3 off the line and not miss any passes or tackles?

a 10 rating doesn't mean you have to have a 100% pass completion record, he's a centre half and was immense, helped keep a clean sheet despite being under the cosh for 90 minutes. What's a man got to do to earn a 10? Score a hattrick, clear 3 off the line and not miss any passes or tackles?

Read what i'm saying, he was a liability in those first 10 minutes and perhaps even could have been sent off (although I accept that even Louis might not have committed the 2nd bookable offence if he had been properly booked for the first) however he would certainly have been walking a tightrope for the next 80 minutes thats for sure, AFTER THE FIRST 10 MINUTES HE WAS IMMENSE, but not a 10.

GERKEN.....9 Excellent, gave the defence a lot of confidence

FOSTER.....6 Poor positioning and distribution but kept at it fair enough

CAREY......8 Started a bit shaky but grew into the game and bossed their forwards

BIKEY......8 Solid as a rock

MCALLISTER.6 Had a mare first half with no cover from Woolford, better second half

EPHRAIM....5 Anonymous

CISSE......8 Another solid performance

SKUSE......7 Got 100% involved in the game and showed what he should be doing regularly

WOOLFORD...6 Poor first half, much better second half and played his part in the win

WOOD.......6 Disappointing, but had the bottle to take the pen

STEAD......5 Poor game by his standards, made no impact at all and couldn't hold on to the ball

KILLKENNY..6 Calmed things down a bit

ADOMAH.....7 made a difference and gave them something to think about

We defended really well with Skuse and Cisse protecting the defence, but didn't show a lot going forward - but we won 1-0 so who gives a shit.

Would go with the above with the exception of Wood, Macca, Foster and Woolford who all would have 5's...

Archived