IGNORED

Woolford

leadman

Linked well with the forwards, worked hard and pUt in a battling performance. Scored a perfectly good goal too.....didn't see any other BCFC player closing in or in a position to score

When played I his best position.....is a decent outlet.......

credit were its due.

thought he worked hard today and scored aswell(tutut).

I don't dislike the bloke, he works hard and is clearly committed but I'm afraid he isn't good enough at this level. One rather fortunate away win doesn't mean that everybody in the team was brilliant - I think he was careless in possession and offered McAllister very little support in the 1st half when he was getting done by McLeary. They doubled up on him in the 2nd half which helped, but much as I think Woolford is a trier, he must go in the summer regardless of which league we are in

Some of the comments on this tread some up everything which is wrong with this forum! We won 1-0 it wasn't pretty, but who cares?? We won!!!! Plus Woolford put a shift in! Its like its never good enough with some fans!

I think with any player its hard to just be in and out of the team as much as he has been and show any level of consistency! Earlier in the season he had a run in the team and started to show a glimmer of what he is capable of! Goal at Derby etc...

Im sure the twitter absuse he gets and pressure from disapproving fans doesnt help his confidence either! He played his part yesterday and did well!

Onwards to Coventry!

I don't dislike the bloke, he works hard and is clearly committed but I'm afraid he isn't good enough at this level. One rather fortunate away win doesn't mean that everybody in the team was brilliant - I think he was careless in possession and offered McAllister very little support in the 1st half when he was getting done by McLeary. They doubled up on him in the 2nd half which helped, but much as I think Woolford is a trier, he must go in the summer regardless of which league we are in

Don't understand, why FORTUNATE ? Yes, we were under the cosh, but aren't keepers and defenders part of the team ? One "worldy" and a couple of very good saves (what he's there for), but I didn't think they really hurt us. Thought they did a lot of huffing and puffing , but as I say fortunate, nah !

Archived