IGNORED

Please Read, Help Needed! (Ticket).

As you may have read elsewhere it's my father-in-laws 70th tomorrow, my wife really didn't want me going to the game so I haven't got a ticket, she has slowly warmed to the idea and after much negotiating and grovelling I am now "allowed" to go, however I don't have a ticket now.

If anyone has a spare, please PM me I'll be very grateful.

Cheers.

CITY V COVENTRY: SOLD OUT!

Posted on: Sun 08 Apr 2012

The club has announced the home game with Coventry City on Easter Monday (tomorrow, April 9th, 3pm) is sold out.

The remaining tickets were sold within moments of City's historic 1-0 win at Nottingham Forest, and now the crunch game between the two relegation rivals will be played out in front of a sell-out Ashton Gate.

Coventry City will have 2,300 in the Wedlock Stand, and the atmosphere is sure to be electric for a fixture that will have a major bearing on the fight to avoid relegation.

Any supporter who has to collect their ticket on the day is urged to do so early. With more than 1,000 tickets to collect, leaving it late will see queues building, so avoid to stress near to kick-off and get down to the stadium early. Tickets can be collected from 9am.

The Hire-rite building will be open for an Easter Family Fun Park, and on the pitch at 2.30pm a parade of legends will launch the club's new Former Players Association. There's no reason to be late!

There will be NO SALES of tickets on the day of the game. Supporters without tickets are urged not to visit Ashton Gate as you will not gain entry to the stadium.

- Ticket collections on the day will be extremely busy. They will be available from 9am onwards and fans who are collecting tickets are urged to do so early to avoid queue

Last but one line, if you ain't got one now you won't get one, from the ticket office anyway

Archived