IGNORED

Not Recieved My Cov Tickets

Dave Youell

As above,

I paid for them to be delivered and not recieved them.

Advice please?!

If I call tomorrow do you think that I'll be able to get replacements from the kiosks? I've got proof of payment and an email confirmation and all that.

Thanks in advance

Can't go wrong with a phone-call I would say, they'll probably arrive in the morning though.

You wont receive them now as there is no post until Tuesday.

If you have proof of purchace then the club shouldnt have any problems re-issuing them and you picking them up from the ticket office on the day. Just call first thing Monday morning.

Dont panic, the club will see you right. We have some great and helpful staff in the ticket office.

You wont receive them now as there is no post until Tuesday.

If you have proof of purchace then the club shouldnt have any problems re-issuing them and you picking them up from the ticket office on the day.

Dont panic, the club will see you right. We have some great and helpful staff in the ticket office.

I was just about to correct myself. :facepalm:

I think youll be fine mate, Not a hundred percent sure though as Ive never been in that situation before, and If I preorder I usually leave them at the gate and pick them up just before the game, But if you get down there early or even phone through to the ticket office and explain tomorrow, im sure with proof of who you are, I'm guessing youll be fine

Ok, rang them.

They are in the ticket office waiting for collection for me, because they wern't sent?!

I don't mind, but I've been charges an extra quid now for something that was never going to happen. At least I know I've got the tickets waiting, but would of been nice to know all of that in advance e.g. not offering delivery of tickets when it's not an option.

Nevermind, buzzing for today, Always Believe!

Expect the office has been busy this week and they do try to do there best. I`m sure there are a few fans who would gladly give you your quid back if they can buy your ticket as well mind.

Enjoy your day mate its only money.

Does anyone know if the ticket office will be open after todays game? I've got to collect a couple of brum tickets but wont get to bristol and to ashton gate until about 1:50/2:00. If the cues are already too bad by then i might wait til after the game if that's an option? Thanks

Archived