IGNORED

Does Anybody Else..

Lew-T

Feel physically sick about today's game? I know I do! I had about 4 hours sleep last night with the game on my mind. I haven't felt this nervous since my driving test!!!

Its horrible. I had a restless nights sleep and I feel physically sick, not sure I can handle today!

Feel physically sick about today's game? I know I do! I had about 4 hours sleep last night with the game on my mind. I haven't felt this nervous since my driving test!!!

feel very nervous but excited, nothing a few pints wont sort out -

Know how you feel mate as i'm just the same!OK once the game has started but untill then nervous as hell!!! :violin:

I have had a knot in the bottom of my stomach all morning I feel a bit better now I have had a few joints to ease the stress. Imagine what the players must be going through I bet there a bag of nerves right about now we must rock the Gate later.

Yep feel horrific. Can't help but think this game decides relegation or survival.

No it doesnt.

If we win then we go four 4 clear-great..... but have Birmingham and Burnley away and West Ham and Barnsley at home so by no way are home and hosed.

If Coventry win I worry because I can't see us taking anything from WH or Brum with only a win possibly against Barnsley and Cov last 4 are a little more favourable.

This is going to the final game I fear.....today could end up being a bit of a anti-climax.

4000 to Burnley?

Haha 4 hours sleep would be a luxury - I work nights in Warwick so was up at 4pm yesterday, worked a 12 hour shift , drove home to Bristol showered and now ready to go for a meal down the gate !

For those of you that don't know, Warwick is 10 miles from Coventry and yes there are sky blues fans in work !

If you see someone asleep in the ground today, after a meal and a few pints it could well be me !!

Seriously thou, no chance of sleeping I'll be shouting as loud as I can ! COYR !!!!!!

I am nervous about the game ... because should the unthinkable happen (we lose) then i don't know what i will do? It is key that we keep another clean sheet today as I hope we can get a goal somewhere .... .but I hope we actually attack a little more than we did at forest as it will be too nervy at ashton gate watching that ..... if we get an early goal then the crowd will be behind them .... if coventry score first then the atmosphere will be tense! COME ON U REDS ...... please

Archived