IGNORED

Crawley

I know we are playing today, sat home in rainy manchester watching tv. Couldn't go today son had footy this morning.

But just seen on ssn Crawley manager left to go to Rotherham. A very weird club sold top two strikers and manager now left, but still only 2 points off auto, what is going on there.

Just with the managers past record, seems all very strange. Thought they had plenty of money as a club, can't work out why there selling everyone. Tyrone Bennett deal don't agree with after window closes in jan. Loan him to p'boro till end of season but agree fee of million as soon as window reopens. Isn't that kind of cheating or just say loan with view of permanent deal.

Just with the managers past record, seems all very strange. Thought they had plenty of money as a club, can't work out why there selling everyone. Tyrone Bennett deal don't agree with after window closes in jan. Loan him to p'boro till end of season but agree fee of million as soon as window reopens. Isn't that kind of cheating or just say loan with view of permanent deal.

It isn't cheating as it's within the rules but I agree with you, it needs to be looked at as effectively the window is never shut if you just can loan with a fee already agreed

That appointment is right up there with when we appointed Pulis.

Hate everything about that vile man. Sad thing is I always liked Rotherham after how their fans were the day we got promoted.

That appointment is right up there with when we appointed Pulis.

Hate everything about that vile man. Sad thing is I always liked Rotherham after how their fans were the day we got promoted.

+2, my thoughts exactly Tom. Soft spot for Rotherham slightly ruined now

Archived