IGNORED

We Made Florist Look Like Man U

BB in Backwell

Reality check.

Just watched the Forest Game on TV - as much as I hate to say it we were awful & was the most inept performance from a City side I have seen in a long while. How we got anything from that Game was a minor miracle.

Woolford not fit to wear the shirt – chasing shadows for the best part of the Game.

I hope that was the worst performance of the season otherwise we have no chance of staying up.

With that sort of Sh88T served up we would struggle to stay in L1.

Only Gerken, Cisse & Carey were playing for the shirt.

Whatever League we find ourselves in next Season Jettison the rest of the players......terrible.

I know results now are more important than performance but If we play like that today we’ll get stuffed 4 – 0. How can McInnes say he was happy with that performance?

Despite that I'll be praying for a win today.

Reality check.

Just watched the Forest Game on TV - as much as I hate to say it we were awful & was the most inept performance from a City side I have seen in a long while.

You can't have seen many games Z-E, we've been like that 2/3 of the season. The problem was a lack of creativity in attack - the ball just came straight back at us and - of course - the best form of defence is attack.

Coventry are free scoring but defensively they are weaker than Forest. We've got to put them under maximum pressure in their half or they'll have the ball in our net over-and-over.

Aye, we were shite... Keeping a clean sheet against one of the form sides in the championship who can't stop scoring at the moment and had the divisional player of the month on the wing is terrible....

They were scoring for fun before playing us so they were always going to have confidence going forward only thing is we defended for our lives and shut them out more of the same today please.

It wasn't half as bad as some of the performances this season! True they were by far the better side, but for all their possession and territory, Gerken only had to make one really top save and a few regulation ones. We scored two perfectly good goals (away from home!) and put in a vastly improved defensive shift.

I'm no happy clapper, but I find it hard to be particularly dismayed with the performance on reflection.

Archived