IGNORED

Skuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse

nebristolred

Skuse and Kilkenny were immense today. Controlled the game, especially in the second half.

Some of the tackles Skuse made were brilliant. I think Pitman was trying to copy him but we all know what happens when strikers try and tackle!

He deserved MOM. I wouldn't mind all the views from those saying we didn't need him back from injury now!! Some were claiming we didn't need him because he hasn't got 'footballing ability'. Utter tosh, of course we need him, he is versatile and gives absolutely everything. But there are no pleasing some mindless idiots on here.

Him and Killa were impressive today and it worked.

He was terrific. Exactly the sort of battle you want in a game like this, I don't think he stopped running! Agree with others saying Kilkenny had his best game in a while, although this was mostly due to the fact the Coventry midfield put no pressure on him so he was able to play in space at whatever tempo he wished.

He had a quality game, can't seem to remember him making one mistake!

And our Second goal he was showing his passionate side by roaring at the crowd and showing his love for this club!

Looked unplayable, hope he can keep up his good form against Brum on Sat.

Skuse this , Skuse that... Just cos he's a Bristol boy doesn't mean he's brilliant

He was today though !!! Well done Cole and the rest of the boys. City's staying up , staying up , City's staying up .....na na na na na na na na na

Archived