IGNORED

Platt

Akira

I'll be honest, don't know much about Coventry's team, but when the teams lined up at the start of the first half, saw their number 22, Platt i think he name was, my initial thoughts were 'oh dear...'.

He's an absolute tank, and seemed good in the air, but then it helps having a foot advantage over our centre backs!

But was really surprised we had him in our back ass pockets pretty much all game!! No idea if hes any good, or if our defenders had an amazing game, but well done to them regardless!

Also, special mention to Skuse who looked amazing today, putting the boot in when needed.

I'll be honest, don't know much about Coventry's team, but when the teams lined up at the start of the first half, saw their number 22, Platt i think he name was, my initial thoughts were 'oh dear...'.

He's an absolute tank, and seemed good in the air, but then it helps having a foot advantage over our centre backs!

But was really surprised we had him in our back ass pockets pretty much all game!! No idea if hes any good, or if our defenders had an amazing game, but well done to them regardless!

Also, special mention to Skuse who looked amazing today, putting the boot in when needed.

Remember him in his Notts County days, when he smashed up Butler going down the tunnel. He's not a great player but very physical and a nightmare to defend against. Amougou wasn't taking any crap out there today though,brilliant performance from him.

Remember him in his Notts County days, when he smashed up Butler going down the tunnel. He's not a great player but very physical and a nightmare to defend against. Amougou wasn't taking any crap out there today though,brilliant performance from him.

That was against Peterbrough! Butler had to had a few teeth reset if I remember rightly!

Scum!

Fontaine seemed to be the one marking him which did not fill me with confidence but he really stepped up to the mark and just played him perfectly. I did feel that our full backs were awful and if they had looked to the wings to get the ball in the box more then we would have had some problems. Fortunately they didn't and they looked extremely average today so I can't complain.

I will say that we need to see serious improvement in Mcgivern and Foster if we're not gonna come undone, its the one area of our team that I have very little confidence in

Archived